Sign in to follow this  
randomslap

Boeing C-17 ArmA 3 Mod

can you drive vehicles into the c-17 and leave them whilst flying or will this destroy the plane.

And can someone explain how to use the igiload system script ive downloaded it but can't work it

You dont need to download the Igiload script. It is already implemented into the C-17 mod. You need to wait maybe 1-2 minutes before loading a vehicle. A green scroll option will pop up when there is a vehicle behind the C-17. It will say "Load in vehicle". Currently you can not drive vehicles directly into the plane. I am currently working on the issue.

C17's Igiload script had caused this problem when the mission already has the same script:

i.imgur.com / oZCgZm9.jpg (soory, I can't write URL today.)

It was shit.

PS:I confirmed the same bug appears on recently version(not only C17, it happens on the all of vehicles).

i.imgur.com / 5MZK8E0.jpg

I think to contain Igiload script directly is very bad idea.

It needs custom for compatibility.

Edited by TFLK

(can you drive vehicles into the c-17 and leave them whilst flying or will this destroy the plane.) you could in a2 but in a3 the phsx is messing it up a2 vehicles will drive in it but the a3 vehicles and phsx won't till it gets a phsx lod on the c17 and gets fixed

You dont need to download the Igiload script. It is already implemented into the C-17 mod. You need to wait maybe 1-2 minutes before loading a vehicle. A green scroll option will pop up when there is a vehicle behind the C-17. It will say "Load in vehicle". Currently you can not drive vehicles directly into the plane. I am currently working on the issue.

awsome thanks

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

oh and do you have to be sitting down to do para jump or can you be stood inside plane and then run and jump

awsome thanks

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

oh and do you have to be sitting down to do para jump or can you be stood inside plane and then run and jump

No, you have to be sitting down, but I will try and figure that out.

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Still crashed when i spawn this in mcc or vvs

I am working on that issue. Please be patient.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

C17's Igiload script had caused this problem when the mission already has the same script:

i.imgur.com / oZCgZm9.jpg (soory, I can't write URL today.)

It was shit.

PS:I confirmed the same bug appears on recently version(not only C17, it happens on the all of vehicles).

i.imgur.com / 5MZK8E0.jpg

I think to contain Igiload script directly is very bad idea.

It needs custom for compatibility.

I am trying to decide whether to take it off or not, but that is up to the community.

Great mod, with a bit of work this will be one of the best mods we have at the moment, nice to see some more British kit coming out and working (to an extent anyway!). Are you planning to have the ability to para-drop cargo out the back or will that be limited to Infantry?

Great mod, with a bit of work this will be one of the best mods we have at the moment, nice to see some more British kit coming out and working (to an extent anyway!). Are you planning to have the ability to para-drop cargo out the back or will that be limited to Infantry?

I am going to remove the Igiload from the pbo. Igi_PL recommended NOT to have it in the pbo. Therefore, you will need to have a scripted mission using the Igiload in order to load cargo and vehicles.

I know this is a port over but I figured I would put out some of the errors internally, since you already know about clipping through the aircraft.

1. The 54 seats I can't test, but seem to be there. The walls mapping isn't correct, I would have killed for that many tie down devices some days. You can kinda tell this in the photos below.

bilde?Site=M6&Date=20120427&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=204270317&Ref=AR&Border=0

450x301_q75.jpg

Pallets.jpg

Basically the interior image needs some work. Like the center line seat storage way up on the upper portion of the ramp door that isn't there. Nothing huge just a heads up.

2. Not really a issue, but if possible..... Could you make the ramp go down half way. That is how the aircraft would be if it was in flight releasing cargo, and while this game doesn't have K-loaders(thank god) its the normal position it would be in most of the time. This isn't a requirement, but it would allow taxing with the ramp open (which happens a good bit overseas if it is hot).

http://blog.airshowreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Riverside10-PS_C-17A_Flight_1478.jpg (415 kB)

Edit (Just to add some info on)

The one that says Globemaster III is a Charleston Aircraft, as you guys were probably aware from the tail, but it also was one I have seen for many years, and got to see in this position for several days as well. Hell of a rooster tail when it landed.

Z+C17.jpg

Edited by MarksInnerDemon

Got it. I just fixed the no clip issue but it needs a touch up. Now the interior, I will try and fix the interior when I can.

Hi there.

I tried your mod forward and backward, I tried literally everything possible and I just got few things that I feel are not working as they should be. The First thing is; the left and right pedals makes the plane go left and right of course, but it feels like a fighter jet. I've seen that you've patched it already once but this patch was about the general beahvior of the plane. The patch worked really good, you really could feel the difference but the thing is, going left and right with the pedals, makes the plane go left and right so fast, that it feels like the plane is weightless. I mean right now, my community and I uses the C130, and it is a great mod, but yours is just amazing. the plane looks stunning and the whole thing is incredible but this left and right pedal thing is just too not working for us. I was wondering if you were going to patch it later, or if its normal and you'll keep it that way.

Looking forward to the final result.

Hi there.

I tried your mod forward and backward, I tried literally everything possible and I just got few things that I feel are not working as they should be. The First thing is; the left and right pedals makes the plane go left and right of course, but it feels like a fighter jet. I've seen that you've patched it already once but this patch was about the general beahvior of the plane. The patch worked really good, you really could feel the difference but the thing is, going left and right with the pedals, makes the plane go left and right so fast, that it feels like the plane is weightless. I mean right now, my community and I uses the C130, and it is a great mod, but yours is just amazing. the plane looks stunning and the whole thing is incredible but this left and right pedal thing is just too not working for us. I was wondering if you were going to patch it later, or if its normal and you'll keep it that way.

Looking forward to the final result.

Thank you for your feedback. That will be put on my list to fix. I do not know when the issue will be fixed though.

Oh man this beast is huge...great addon!

The question:

Do you have to fly below a max speed (and/or altitude) to drop vehicles with a parachute? I was flying with a speed just over 500 (with altitude around 400) and dropping two NATO hunters. They exploded as soon the parachutes were deployed. Droppingdelay between the two hunters was around 10-20 seconds.

Oh man this beast is huge...great addon!

The question:

Do you have to fly below a max speed (and/or altitude) to drop vehicles with a parachute? I was flying with a speed just over 500 (with altitude around 400) and dropping two NATO hunters. They exploded as soon the parachutes were deployed. Droppingdelay between the two hunters was around 10-20 seconds.

If you used the Igiload, then I do not know. Please ask Igi_PL about this issue.

Aargh you are right. Bit confusing with the Igiload included not included...Sorry.

Good news! First, I have finally fixed the floating seats issue in the second pilot seat. I also have made the flares launch like the real C-17 does. Finally, I have added the pilot and copilot stick animations. New update will be coming soon.

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Good news! First, I have finally fixed the floating seats issue in the second pilot seat. I also have made the flares launch like the real C-17 does. Finally, I have added the pilot and copilot stick animations. New update will be coming soon.

Well, I have to admit having a childish grin on my face from the second I got into the editor until turning it off an hour later to write this message. This is a pretty damned impressive vehicle. I would love to see a fully modelled interior and a few texture upgrades on the interior doo-dads, but honestly it's an amazing thing as it is now. Really look forward to seeing what else you can do with it! Is there any chance of the co-pilot being able to dismount mid flight to move to a slot in the 'cargo' area? Or an armed version for MASSIVE CAS!

Well, I have to admit having a childish grin on my face from the second I got into the editor until turning it off an hour later to write this message. This is a pretty damned impressive vehicle. I would love to see a fully modelled interior and a few texture upgrades on the interior doo-dads, but honestly it's an amazing thing as it is now. Really look forward to seeing what else you can do with it! Is there any chance of the co-pilot being able to dismount mid flight to move to a slot in the 'cargo' area? Or an armed version for MASSIVE CAS!

I do not know if I can model the interior. I am a one man team on this mod. I am trying my best to work on this mod. My first objective is to implement features that I know how to put in. The interior modeling is one of the things that I do not know how to do right now. Please be patient. I may try a stealth version, but that will be one of the last things that I will do to this mod.