Sign in to follow this  
mausAU

How to remove all stone walls from Altis

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to run a script or whatever that removes or at least enablessimulation of the low stone walls that are all over Altis.

The AI is not up the task of navigating around them - which is kind of a game-breaking issue on the occasions that it comes up - and the stone walls are a hindrance that never should have been placed onto the map.

It would be amusing to see one of the people responsible for the placement of the walls, or the development of the AI pathfinding, to try and successfully navigate a squad of tracked vehicles from the main Altis airport to the second nearest town to the south-west; it's impossible within a reasonable timeframe and prevent any sort of effective usage. As if.

Failing that, is there a way to add some sort of script to a tank/vehicle that will allow it to either move at an increased default height, or to totally ignore a class of object regardless of whether it's been cooked onto the map.

Thanks in advance ;)

havent tested, more like a blind shot from me

{deletevehicle _x}; deletevehicle "classname1, classname2";

I know its 2 or more of those types so, just an example, no idea if this works but i belive it something like this since thats how i remove a vehicle

You will find the class name in the Empty category

hideObject won't work, as it will only make the object invisible. For the record, if it did work, hideObjectGlobal would be a better choice.

After a cursory search, it seems that rockpile walls are something that can not be deleted/removed at this time, as they do not have classnames or object IDs.

Edited by Harzach