Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Welcome to mod status

I'd like to welcome Ralph Wiggum to mod status. smile.gif

He has apparently discovered the joys of the lock topic button.  tounge.gif

Like all new mods, he will undergo a 2-week or so frenzy of topic locking before he settles into his new role.

I would like to personally wish him all the best! icon14.gif

P.S. Topics like this are not a good idea, if you have a problem with moderators please pm them.

How'd he get it? He's one of the worst spammers here? tounge.gif I mean isn't his post count around 1500 more than it shows because of all the penaties for spamming? Or do you get auto mod status when you hit 3500 posts? smile.gif

COLINMAN

No, all of Ralph's replies were informative and relevant to the topic at hand...I dunno what you're talking about! tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ Sep. 15 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How'd he get it?<span id='postcolor'>

Invasion%20Of%20The%20Body%20Snatchers-1956.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ Sep. 15 2002,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or do you get auto mod status when you hit 3500 posts? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Haven't seen The Avon Lady closing a topic. smile.gif

I think Ralph is coming for WKK Gimbal. He left, right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ Sep. 15 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ Sep. 15 2002,09wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or do you get auto mod status when you hit 3500 posts? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Haven't seen The Avon Lady closing a topic. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What are you talking about?!

I've caused the close of many a topic! smile.gif

awww c'mon Fubar! gimme a break! i'm trying to find first person to ban!(denoir is not willing to go through my experiement, so still looking for one  tounge.gif  )

yeah...just became mod so 2 yrs of closing-fest.

i know you would be upset with your last thread closing, but i had to take pre-emptive measure. let's face it; it will become a spam-fest thread sooner or later.(been there done that  wink.gif  )

as always, you can PM me to talk about some of your thread closure by me smile.gif

Kingralph.jpg