CyclonicTuna

You cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on content that you have deleted.

On 11/22/2022 at 2:54 PM, Gulag123 said:

I have all of those loaded in the launcher 😞 still refuses 

Repair the mods in the launcher, this will make sure their not corrupt and latest versions.

Then delete the mission, and resubscribe to it and get a fresh copy.

Delete what you have here -----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

then try again.

If it still dont work after then, i suggest opening the mission in the editor, you can do that through my

tutorial here ----> https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/231279-tutorial-how-to-edit-a-steam-workshop-mission-scenario/

once you have the mission open in the editor, then try to play it through the editor preview and see if it loads.

If it dont load, then make a copy of it, to do that the mission should be in the editor folder location which is here

C:\Users\username\Documents\Arma 3

make a copy as a backup, and then try to reopen the mission, if it gives you a missing mods list where the text is all

red then force load it, and see if that changes anything.

My question is, is that the only map your having issues with that mission, or have

you tried other maps for that mission and do they work?

If other missions do work then it could be specific to that map alone, it could be the map (terrain) itself and not so much the mission.

I say this because if you ported the map to say Altis and the mission works then its an issue with the mods

needed specifically for that terrain.

8 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Repair the mods in the launcher, this will make sure their not corrupt and latest versions.

The delete the mission, and resubscribe to it get a fresh copy.

Delete what you have here -----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

then try again.

If it still dont work after then, i suggest opening the mission in the editor, you can do that through my

tutorial here ----> https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/231279-tutorial-how-to-edit-a-steam-workshop-mission-scenario/

once you have the mission open in the editor, then try to play it through the editor preview and see if it loads.

If it dont load, then make a copy of it, to do that the mission should be in the editor folder location which is here

C:\Users\username\Documents\Arma 3

make a copy as a backup, and then try to reopen the mission, if it gives you a missing mods list where the text is all

red then force load it, and see if that changes anything.

My question is, is that the only map your having issues with that mission, or have

you tried other maps for that mission and do they work?

If other missions do work then it could be specific to that map alone, it could be the map (terrain) itself and not so much the mission.

I say this because if you ported the map to say Altis and the mission works then its an issue with the mods

needed specifically for that terrain.

hello thanks for the response. i tried deleting those local arma 3 files and no luck. i then opened the mission in the editor and the problem remained the same, i can play them but if i want to save and exit and load a save, it says You cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on content that you have deleted. i also made a copy as a back up, same outcome. i use arma 3 to mostly play single player workshop scenarios, now none of them can be played then saved and played again. i must always restart which shouldn't happen. do you have any other suggestions on what to do i unsubscribed from all mods and deleted the game and reinstalled and that didn't work either. i truly apricate your time for helping out here as well.

@Gulag123

Does the mission work on other maps?

or is it the map your trying to play on only have the issue?

Do you get the same issue with other missions

that require other types of mods, or no mods, missions that dont use CUP?

On 11/23/2022 at 4:19 AM, Gunter Severloh said:

@Gulag123

Does the mission work on other maps?

or is it the map your trying to play on only have the issue?

Do you get the same issue with other missions

that require other types of mods, or no mods, missions that dont use CUP?

I figured out the problem I unloaded the map ARC Grozny and it’s dependency dc2_houseruins now my game works perfectly normal. For some reason that terrain or it’s dependency mod was causing the problem. 

• Like 1