Sign in to follow this  
Damon aka EagleEye

Damons HD Kryptek Units WIP

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/Damons-HD.jpg (181 kB)

So i've been doing some work on the kryptek units I released not so long ago, I have cleaned up the config and added the faction properly, fixed the missing icons (although simple vanilla ones are used)

Also some new kryptek has been added and old ones details increased.

*Removed purple dithering from black sections on skins, this still happens (Game) but to a very minute degree.

*Edited patches to no longer force delta patches on uniforms but instead use Australian IR-Patch, vest and helmet still have delta patch.

*Small square patch left empty for SQUAD.XML users

*All variants have Vest, Hydro Vest, Uniform, CarryAll and Fast Pack.

What Variants are Now Available?

Highlander

Mandrake

Typhon

Raid

Neptune

Yeti

Green

Tan

Black

What will be next?

Banshee

Altitude

Screenshots

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00001.png (4246 kB)

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00002.png (4031 kB)

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00003.png (3793 kB)

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00004.png (3206 kB)

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00005.png (2447 kB)

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00006.png (3026 kB)

Thanks for your interest, any thoughts or ideas are welcomed!

Great job man, the detail is incredible ! almost too real

A list of the used guns would be awesome!

Your Skins are totally beautyful! Thank you for this!

Where may I get them? Are they released now?

Great job man, the detail is incredible ! almost too real

Thanks mate.

Looks amazing! I must ask, what is that rifle from that the one unit is holding?

The guy at the front 'me' is using the M4203 from the ArmA2 mod Australian SOTG, this took a bit of work to get working, the LAM and Flash both work, but i have yet to work out how to toggle them individually.

A list of the used guns would be awesome!

The guys leaning on the vehicle are using a custom textured Mk18 Mod1, I have Typhon, Highlander, Mandrake and Tan variants of the M4 and Mk18, with AFGs.

Neither have been released because I have not sought out permission to do so.

For now they are just for personal use, once I get them exactly how I want them i will request permission to release publicly.

Your Skins are totally beautyful! Thank you for this!

Where may I get them? Are they released now?

The first version were released HERE, Forum topic HERE

This version '2.0' is still being tweaked, I have just finished work on the Banshee variant uniform and am about to start on its vest/helmet textures.

Thanks for the interest!

Edited by eagLi

Received an error in a server error report...

Conflicting addon DELTA_Pack_Typhon in 'dco_uniform_ind\typhon\', previous definition in 'dco_uniform_ind\vests\'

Received an error in a server error report...

Interesting, I have not encountered this before.

Not long and I will be able to release this.

It has become somewhat of a full side mod, vehicles, factions, units etc.

Edited by eagLi

It has become somewhat of a full side mod, vehicles, factions, units etc.

I recommend that if you do that, that you break it into smaller pbo's, if you're not already planning on it. If someone only wants your uniforms, and if they see the rest of your mod as bloat, they could regrettably pass on your mod. This way, with multiple pbo's, you just put them out there as one mod folder but people can pick and choose what they want and delete the rest.

These look great, I'm not that into the Kryptek camo patterns but I like the plain olive and tan uniforms you've got going, nice and hi-res.

In the future I will be releasing a line of Kryptek vehicles but that is a way off yet.

Download:

Click here

Description:

High Definition Kryptek uniform and gear textures.

Features:

Full Kits, Uniform, Carrier Rig and Choice of Pack.

Kryptek Highlander

Kryptek Mandrake

Kryptek Typhon

Kryptek Raid

Kryptek Banshee

Kryptek Yeti

Kryptek Neptune

Ghostex Kilo1 - Gorrie Personalized

Ghostex Kilo1 - Gately Personalized

Included files:

DCO_PERSONAL - Uniforms

DELTA_Mod - Uniforms

Known issues:

No BiKey - No Idea How :(

No BiSign - No Idea How :(

Credits & Thanks:

Damon - Textures, Normal Mapping and Model Editing

OCB Australia - Testing

BIS - Uniform, Vest, Bag and Gear Models

Installation:

Place "@DELTA" inside your ArmA3 folder

Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/@DELTA

Add launch parameter to your short cut.

-mod=@DELTA;

Usage:

All skins are free to use in your own addons, please do not release altered textures without first getting permission.

I hope you enjoy!

I am enjoying them a lot! Those are amazing! :D Thanks!

- But why isn't the weapons included?

eagli, nice release! Those uniforms are a gift to sore eyes, but I would ask if it is possible to make an optional delta_mod without requiring Blastcore tracers, they´re quite bugged on my end and I had them disabled, thou I really appreciate the Mk18 retextures =)

cheers!

The only part that needed Blastcore was the optional weapon textures, the optional additions were removed, but like a d*ck i forgot to update the readme..

So all you get with these packs are the unit textures and gear.

Aardvark did´t authorized the retextures or they´ll be included on a future patch? Those camos on the rifles were awesome!

;2665486']Aardvark did´t authorized the retextures or they´ll be included on a future patch? Those camos on the rifles were awesome!

Sabre and Aardvark didn't authorize them.

Sorry mate.

Thanks for sending us the newest version and also many thanks for the additional info you gave me about the readme.

The Armaholic mirror now contains a proper readme with the correct info ;)

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v2.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@delta.png

@ EagleEye;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Awesome mod! Thanks for sharing! I just had some questions, the banshee and the highlander patterns seem to be the pretty much the same and the highlander seems a bit bright (little green and seems like it could use more brown, seems to have too much white, I dont know if its video settings or if thats what your going for). I was also wondering if you had plans for a nomad pattern in the works!

Thanks again! Great mod!

Edited by Opendome

I am beginning to think I did something wrong or I am missing something? The version I have right now doesn't look like the highlander pattern you have (mine is much more sparse with lots of white/empty patches and much less defined). Are there any requirements for this version?

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Opendome

I am beginning to think I did something wrong or I am missing something? The version I have right now doesn't look like the highlander pattern you have (mine is much more sparse with lots of white/empty patches and much less defined). Are there any requirements for this version?

Thanks for the help!

1. The Version you currently have is the "old" non HD Version of the mod as this one is not released yet

2. The brightness issues with the texture is most likely beeing generated by a missing or outdated SMDI map or RVMAT file, though you are still looking at the "old" files.

Thanks for the help!

Hi mate,

Sorry for the slack reply speed!

First of all, are you using the version released on the previous page HERE?

Did you delete the old version completely first?

If so, the reason the camouflage looks a lot more spaced out is because in the early screenshots I hadn't yet worked on the scaling of the textures.

I believe the new scaling is much more true to life with the actual clothing.

Please, feel free to correct me if you think otherwise.

as for the brightness, im not sure the problem there..

They RVMAT and Normal maps used remove the 'Shine' in the standard skins but shouldn't have made it brighter in game.

For myself the textures are no brighter than expected or wanted.

The only texture that is very bright for me would be the YETI, due to the fact its white.. Get it out of the direct yellow sun of Altis and it looks a lot better.

I have plans for Nomad, I have completed the texture for the camo. However I have noticed that it in itself is a really boring and not a very nice color set, hence placing Banshee in over the top.

But I will eventually be adding nomad as well.

Thanks for the interest and feedback!

1. The Version you currently have is the "old" non HD Version of the mod as this one is not released yet

2. The brightness issues with the texture is most likely beeing generated by a missing or outdated SMDI map or RVMAT file, though you are still looking at the "old" files.

Thanks bud! I was pulling my har out trying to figure out what was wrong/different since mine didnt really look anything like the ones posted in the pictures. That makes sense

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Hi mate,

Sorry for the slack reply speed!

First of all, are you using the version released on the previous page HERE?

Did you delete the old version completely first?

If so, the reason the camouflage looks a lot more spaced out is because in the early screenshots I hadn't yet worked on the scaling of the textures.

I believe the new scaling is much more true to life with the actual clothing.

Please, feel free to correct me if you think otherwise.

as for the brightness, im not sure the problem there..

They RVMAT and Normal maps used remove the 'Shine' in the standard skins but shouldn't have made it brighter in game.

For myself the textures are no brighter than expected or wanted.

The only texture that is very bright for me would be the YETI, due to the fact its white.. Get it out of the direct yellow sun of Altis and it looks a lot better.

I have plans for Nomad, I have completed the texture for the camo. However I have noticed that it in itself is a really boring and not a very nice color set, hence placing Banshee in over the top.

But I will eventually be adding nomad as well.

Thanks for the interest and feedback!

Hey bud no worries! I'm using the newest download on the last page and this is my first time using the mod so I don' think there should be any conflicts. Hmmm that's odd, ughh I wish I could take pictures of it but steams being dumb and not letting me take screen shots doesn't matter waht key I bind it to, what folder to bind it to, or what settings I use) in game and the print screen button just takes a picture of a black screen :(. If I can get it to look like the screenshots you took then I think they are about spot on! When I first started looking at the in game patterns I didn't see your screenshots so thats why I stated some of the possible colour changes but after digging around for awhile I saw your in game screenshots and they look really good (but mine doesn't look like them lol). Oh and by bright I meant the large amounts of white and untextured patches of the highlander pattern Im currently experiencing.

Thanks again for your help and the awesome mod! Can't wait to get it working properly!

EDIT: I installed FRAPS so I can show you what I mean and take a screenshot :P

http://www.gorrie.id.au/damon/Screenshots/107410_2014-03-18_00003.png (3793 kB) Heres the highlander in your screenshot

http://s30.postimg.org/jmhp1ye9t/arma3_2014_04_14_12_03_38_87.png (139 kB) Heres the highlander in my ingame

Edited by Opendome