Von Quest

[WIP] Von Quest Industries - H.A.L.O. System

Yeah I just attempted to use it and it didn't work for me on any maps. I named it correctly and made sure it was the cargo model... no clue whats wrong.

Yeah I just attempted to use it and it didn't work for me on any maps. I named it correctly and made sure it was the cargo model... no clue whats wrong.

I'll DL it and check quick when I get home. Might be just a glitch from the DL process or install.

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Goblin,

Awesome work! I'm working on the editor currently with a little MP mission on Cherno. I named everything correctly. The system works fine for me.

But my buddy can't seem to join me on that dive? He says he gets zero options from the jump master etc. We tried with both of us standing in the cargo bay.

No joy. What am I missing?

Hey Goblin,

Awesome work! I'm working on the editor currently with a little MP mission on Cherno. I named everything correctly. The system works fine for me.

But my buddy can't seem to join me on that dive? He says he gets zero options from the jump master etc. We tried with both of us standing in the cargo bay.

No joy. What am I missing?

Same here ! :P

Crap! Looks like something broke in MP then. I'll look into it when I get home later. So sorry guys.

UPDATE

v1.3.1

=====================

-fixed MP issue with Menu

-minor misc code tweaks

Almost forgot to fix tonight. Busy updating my Sniper mod...

Tested quick with C130 and on Stratis. Menu now works again

for client in MP with the Jumpmaster options (Inspection,etc)

Anyone test the other Aircraft yet? How are they working?

Edited by Goblin

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome :cool:

Thanks for the quick response!

Worked. He was teleported in the bay shortly after. We waited for quite some time for the jump sequence. Nothing came up. May have done something wrong on my part. But we jumped anyway. Too cool.

Great. Glad to hear. Did you guys do a HALO, or the low level stadard PARA Jump?

I hope nothing else broke. Don't really have time to work on this right now. You should be getting the audio to depressurized, which your visor will slighly fog up for a few seconds. Then the next audio is to get ready. Thats when I open the cargo bay door. Then the last audio is the count down and 'go go go'. If you jump before this, you're thrown randomly way off course.

If you do the standard low-level jump, there is NO audio, just jump when ready. If using low level or rerouting of aircraft, things don't work well yet in MP.

Hey I am having an MP issue still however it seems that it only occurs if someone joins the game after it has already started they are unable to see the options from the jumpmaster and crewchief. Is there any way to fix that? Maybe something in it's initialization? I am not quite sure but please let me know if you could help me with that problem.

Thanks for the heads up. I know very little about dedi and jip, but will look into it...

I have so many other projects I'm working on, its very low priority right now. I'm painting with very broad strokes to try to get the main basics of each mod into the game before November.

Hello Goblin,

I'm having trouble getting the HALO mod to work properly in my mission on my server. I have placed the C130 down, entered the correct name, and every time I go to start the jump process, the AI guys are either dead, or not there at all. The supply crate is always there so I know it's working partially. I don't know what's causing this, is it conflicting with other mods? Or am I not doing something right?

I have narrowed the problem down to the mod Fire Fight Improvement System(FFIS) conflicting with the HALO mod. When Im running FFIS, the AI are spawning in dead. Any chance this will be fixed in a future update? Thanks

Ill have to look into it. Doesn't sound like a conflict though. I believe the Plane Crew are BLUFOR. Is your FFIS spawing in IND set to engage BLU by chance?

Yes, should. The HALO dudes are BLUFOR, so if your are spawning in IND set as the "Enemy", they are going to engage and kill my Crew.

Me and my friends Attempt Parachuting but a few people do not see the option

Looks like the last update broke the MP for me as well. Sorry guys...

Will have to take a look under the hood and fix it.