Sign in to follow this  
jfriberg

Stuck in Harvest red campaign ( into the storm)

I have reached the point where I have designated some targets with the laser designator and thus destroyed three targets (House,Tank,Covered tanks). After that nothing more happens. The orange way point indicator remains at the top of the hills on the ground at Chyornaya bay (088124) where my team is. Problem is they stay here and do nothing more. If I go away I'm told to fall back and return to formation. Under tasks all are marked green except direct the air strike which was canceled and designate targets which are marked gray and find evidence which is not marked at all. So what do I do now ? The orange way point indicator does move if I make find evidence the current task.

Iam not sure if someone will be able to help you here most of the people played the campaign ages ago and probably dont remember.

I dont even remember, that the mission you are talking about exists, and i played the campaign like a year back, wich is not that long ago. :)

What u can do is to reload and try again. Or use Endmission command.

Edited by Mirek

Iam not sure if someone will be able to help you here most of the people played the campaign ages ago and probably dont remember.

I dont even remember, that the mission you are talking about exists, and i played the campaign like a year back, wich is not that long ago. :)

What u can do is to reload and try again. Or use Endmission command.

A revert solved the problem