johnhansen

[WIP] Brazilian Defence Forces (BDF)

Is it possible that you could add a working gasmask,a way to have a Stinger in (attached to backpack),a flare gun or a bugg-out bag for shotdown aircrew,and some sort of MP-car with working llights?

That would be much usefull for MP/training scenarios.

Maybe a portable MiniGun system? This mod needs some sort of close support weapons (gunpods and the like )

and arming system Menu,if not in already.

Offcourse,if you get the time to do it ....thanks. Some items from ACE,like earplugs are most welcomed .

John for some reason your mod AT, AA and vehicles are crashing my game, preventing it from starting up...and the uniforms are clipping all vests even the ones from the mod it self...could you try modeling and add the pockets in the pants and shirt so it's not just texture? it's really good, i'm just trying to figure out what is happening that is causing the game to crash so i can fully enjoy your work...keep on

John for some reason your mod AT, AA and vehicles are crashing my game, preventing it from starting up...and the uniforms are clipping all vests even the ones from the mod it self...could you try modeling and add the pockets in the pants and shirt so it's not just texture? it's really good, i'm just trying to figure out what is happening that is causing the game to crash so i can fully enjoy your work...keep on

delete the Sabre folder the game was back to work!

John one thing about the Navy and marine corps unit...the boots should be paratrooper brown like the PQD units... like in the pictures i've already sent you previously...and the FN vest should be Woodland

Hey guys amazing work, really love how the mod is coming up, especially loved that Super Tucano :D

Is there any chance you guys could add the SK-105 Kurassier to the planned vehicles? that'd be really cool to compliment the Fuziileiros Navais with some heavy support, I know it's a kinda crappy tank but it would still look pretty nice.

P.S.: in the future if you look to add an enemy faction think of us the Argies :p as long as you guys get some Argie units in game I'd be glad to be on the "bad" side.

GREAT JOB

JHansen, GREAT NEWS! eRazeri just released under MANW his Grippen NG (as JAS39G) and said it has full hidden selection, so you can retexture it with Brazilian markings! (he´ll release PSd templates to make your life easier)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333019645&tscn=1414515873

YAY! Double Yay! =D

i just posted in the Addon request thread that I think an A-29 is perfect for the smaller scale of Arma3.I see one is coming in this pack.Is this addon still being worked on?

• Like 2

Brasil is going to play an important role in global defense keep this nice work :) 

Hi i'm Brazilian. Very nice mod! Can we join forces?

I'm doing a mod, you can get info here (Portuguese-BR site): http://www.brpvp.com.br