Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Go here and vote for ofp....

whoops,lost the link,on were to vote for it......

found it,click filterater,then on the left you should see category,then click all categories ,and then click games of 2001 after all that vote or skip the games until you get to ofp.

Plus this gamer network needs more Pc gamers.Because i'm sick of hearing about console games,when they have nothing on pcgames..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 14 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn, they want me to activate cookies...  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cookies are needed to prevent duplicate voting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 15 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 14 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn, they want me to activate cookies...  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cookies are needed to prevent duplicate voting.<span id='postcolor'>

i know..just that i'm not a cookies friendly person biggrin.gif

(note: i said internet cookies...not REAL cookies smile.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 15 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Admit it Ralph, you prefer paste!<span id='postcolor'>

ouch.....yes..you know me too much biggrin.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 15 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 15 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Admit it Ralph, you prefer paste!<span id='postcolor'>

ouch.....yes..you know me too much  biggrin.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Will we be seeing a lot more sticky threads from now on? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 15 2002,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 15 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 15 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Admit it Ralph, you prefer paste!<span id='postcolor'>

Will we be seeing a lot more sticky threads from now on? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL..more of closed threads for sure wink.gif

Shit your a mod now Ralph, does this mean you wont brown-nose anymore?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 15 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 15 2002,09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 15 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Sep. 15 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Admit it Ralph, you prefer paste!<span id='postcolor'>

Will we be seeing a lot more sticky threads from now on? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL..more of closed threads for sure  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bah, don't get too excited. Denior will always be the first one. biggrin.gif

Your exactly right, this thread has turned into spam, and Denoir is going to shut you down!

Threads that have multiple posts that have little or no relevence to the topic the thread was started on:spam

Spam thread:close