Sign in to follow this  
-ami- mofo

How to turn on this particular light

Hello,

I have a particular light right next to the aircraft hanger on Molos airfield on Altis that I want to switch on.

I'm not a scripter but I got the lights ID number which is 1511655

Then I looked at this... https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/switchLight and tried it via a trigger activated by blufor (don't even know if that's what you're ment to do?) but anyway got nothing.

Normally I try slightly different ways and usually get stuff to work somehow but I'm having no luck with this light.

Can somebody please help me with what I have to do to turn on this light?

Thanks

As far as I know the switchLight command doesn't do anything in arma3.

Got no idea on how to do that either.

Thanks anyway Grumpy. Man I hope there's an answer to this, even if there's a way to just place a light source inside the hanger. Otherwise that's my 2nd question in a row that nobody could answer :(

For now it looks like BI is focusing on more "important" stuff, and diving heads deep into simulation fever, like adding sounds when switching firemodes while there's a complete lack of animations when switching firemodes, they're also tweaking closure sounds and somehow forgot that the closure sounds haven't been working since early alpha.

To add a lightsource in the hangar you might wanna look here.

Thanks mate I will give that script a go tomorrow, hopefully it works in Arma 3. Will let you know.

Forget about sounds for switching firemodes... give me AI that can drive! lol