Sign in to follow this  
Alexrey8888

Looking for good CQB/CQC map with AI

I really love the atmosphere of close quarter combat in Arma 3 and was wondering if anyone has made a good CQC based map with AI functionality. I'd love it if it were possible to have a town broken into zones that need to be captured where AI squads are able to be part of that game. I've downloaded and tried a few sector control maps but unfortunately they do not support AI. Does anyone know if such a map exists?

If you don't have something helpful to say it's better NOT to post...ever

Let more experienced members to try to help 1st. :mad:

ok

@ Alexrey8888

First thing that comes to my mind is Advance and Secure by Karmichael mission pack.

You can tweak the parameters for more AI options..but i think <4 players has AI activated by default.

I m sure there are other AI-CQB related game-modes as well..but some other guy maybe can be more helpful :)

yeah you are sooo more experienced .....haha lol

This is a thread where users can posts requests for missions they would like to see made, or to find a mission if it has already been made.
read your own sig, maybe it help^^.. ......if everyone request missions this way the Admins have alot to do Mr. so more experienced haha
*labyrinth of request threads but don't do it yourself..

what i do or not, is my decision not yours and a bit seaching does not harm anyone

Edited by TeilX

As i see it the "User requests" threads makes it difficult (again..at least for me) to find an answer when i need it most-without to search dozens of pages after some days when i ll be (possibly) available again.

(Personally i never look in *user requests mega-threads)

That guy (the OP) asked a question.

A moderator maybe WILL decide to send him in the *labyrinth of request threads but don't do it yourself..instead of try to help him find his answer quickly.

I gave him one solution for his problem-you did not.

That explains the "experienced" comment..and no offense intended though..