asap_shafe

Can't join ArmA 3 servers.

I am having an issue joining servers. Whenever I try and join a server I can get into the server lobby and then I press ok to join the game. I recieve the mission file but then get kicked to the server browser with no error message or anything. I have also reinstalled the game about 4 times now and I verify integrity of game cache and everything. Please help. I went off to college and came back and this happened.

Reinstalling wont do anything, you may be missing files that the server you are trying to join requires like a mod for the particular mission that is running.

A way to find out is to locate and review your rpt, in the rpt it will have a line that says something along the lines of:

"you cannot play or edit this mission because downloadable content has been removed or deleted"

then it will give the file name/s.

Locate your rpt here:

"C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Arma 3"

rpt can be opened with notepad, if you find it then review it and see if you see such code, if so then post it here.

I go to that folder and I have no .rpt files there. This also happens for EVERY server I have tried to join and EVERY server that is available on the server browser.

That is odd there should always be an RPT file unless you are using the -nologs parameter in your startup line. Can you post up your startup line and 2x check to see if there is an rpt file there?

Also have you tried re-installing Battleye?

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

What do you mean by startup line? Also I have re-installed Battleye multiple times after each re-install of the game itself. Unless there is another step I am missing other than place the battleyeclient.dll in the battleye folder

Dont worry about battleye, we need that rpt, your rpt could be on a c drive or another drive, what is the hard drive you have arma3 installed on?

I only have a single drive on this computer which is the C drive. No RPT file to see at all.

How do you launch Arma3?

Your running any mods?

Post your target line aka command line.

So what server are you trying to join, is it running any mods, and what mission is it running?

You're using the Dev version?

The server you're trying to enter requires a MOD?

You are starting the game directly through Steam or ArmASync or another application startup?

Ping Your game is high?

There seems to be an issues with ArmA 3 a bunch of us are having crashes and no workshop access Must be something new because it worked fine yesterday. Once I switch to the dev version i can load missions and the workshop stuff shows in my scenarios but not it MP. Also I can start a server in MP in Dev mode but a get a crash in non dev mode. 4 guys i play with have the same issue.

why the heck can't i post a own problem-topic? I can only reply...

--> I am playing Arma 3 for a while now. But since the Update all Servers either load for ever (before i see the role choosing screen) or say "...server full...". This is also the case if there are only 20 of 80 Persons on the Server!! what can i do?

--> I am playing Arma 3 for a while now. But since the Update all Servers either load for ever (before i see the role choosing screen) or say "...server full...". This is also the case if there are only 20 of 80 Persons on the Server!! what can i do?

http://allestörungen.de/stoerung/steam

Let me start by apologising, Im a total noob at this and i've searched but cant create my own thread for help.

Myself and my friend play online with each other generally I'll set up and host a game via my computer which he connects too for a little gameplay just direct comp to comp via the internet (no dedicated servers or nothing). Up until last night it was all cool and good times were had.

Now however we're both receiving this message when trying to host (Missing or not found) Scripts\ca\modules\MP\data\scripts\MPframework.sqf" and the game just completely crashes out back to desktop.

I'm at an absolute loss as to why this has happened apparently out of the blue and cant for the life of me get it working again or even begin to work out where to look for a resolution.

We do run mods but as i mentioned above its never been a problem until last night. I've tried re-installing the game removing recently downloaded mods in case it was those but nothing.

Please help a lowly fool who just wants to play Arma 3 with his bud *bows on floor* :cry2:

Cheers in advance for any help

Pyro

Edited by Pyroboy85

I don't know why I cant post either. Nonsense.

This issue for me is so annoying. Started a few days ago. Every server will cause the same issue. I join, receive the data package (if required), then the loading screen. Finally I get the receiving data bar, which will be about 20% filled and VERY slowly fills up. Takes like 5 minutes to get to the end. Actually it doesn't hit the end, it just stops just shy of it and will sit there forever. Not just me either. A few friends trying to join different servers will have the same issue. I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. I've verified all files which is fine.

• Like 1

I have only problems when joining the Battle Royale server.

Basically when i try to join the server (not the locked ones ofc but the ones "briefing") at first it seems that it would join in since it server lobby disappears and the background map is the only thing visible, but then suddenly without an error im back at the server browsing lobby.

Is this similar problem you guys have or do i have totally different problem?

I have the issue where it kicks me back to the server browser when trying to join a server..

My RPT is in the pastebin.. And Iv had this issue since the last 2 updates.. A few servers work.. Bot most of them just kick me back to the server browser.. Any help? (No, I dont have any startup parameters, nor mods enabled.

http://pastebin.com/X1QeD6SE Can you help me out? :)

Edited by CrixzGamez

Yesterday I ve installed Arma 3 with the intention to enjoy the Battle Royale mod, since it seemed interesting. The problem is that I am not able to play anything on Multiplayer at this game(Arma 3)

Problematic case 1:

When i try to join the server at first it seems that it would join in since it server lobby disappears and the background map is the only thing visible, but then suddenly without an error im back at the server browsing lobby.

Problematic case 2:

Whenever I do manage to join a server lets say in Battle Royale after the first few seconds, while at spawn the game freezes and I have to "End Task"...

Problematic case 3:

There are cases that I do join servers and while being in the w8ing process(where you can see the players and the teams) the game freezes and I have to "End Task" but it is impossible and not only Arma 3 stops responding but the whole steam as well... Even if I manage to crash it my internet connection "dies" and I have to restart router... its like the ethernet stops transmiting.

What I have already tried:

-Verify Integrity of Cache

-Downloaded the latest patch 3 times(0.4.0)

-Used "play with six"

-Used -mod=@PUBattleRoyale;

-Tried the classic method in order to activate the mod, that is proposed by the site(from the options/menu of the game and then RR)

-3 different profiles

-restart pc/router

-Give the CafeRate regkey a value of 10000 and progressively decrease the value until the issue is resolved. A rate of 3000 should be considered the minimum value.

- In game server browser Max pings/minute 3000.

-Reinstall the game

-Reinstall battle eye

*At singleplayer the game works fine at stable high fps with out any lags, freezes, spikes or w/e.

Conclusion:

I ve searched on google at many sites and forums but I didnt find anyone answering how to fix these problems. So if you have any idea whats happening please help me cause I got no clue how to fix these strange problems.

Keep in mind the PC is fairly new and does not face any other problems with other games, the problem is only here and only with Multiplayer.

Thx in advance.

i am having a problem with joining servers in general. i have mods and i go to use them go to join a server and it iniciates then just takes me back to the same screen. any words of advice? i was instructed to not let the new update update. and was told to use the legacy build 1.52. should I not and go forward with the normal down load?

i have mods and i go to use them go to join a server and it iniciates then just takes me back to the same screen. 

What mods? Some servers wont allow certain mods (for balancing etc) and some servers will only allow the exact identical mod-set as the server runs (so you can't run sound mods for example). Try running just vanilla ArmA and see if you can join them.

As to the updating, that is probably what is causing the majority of your issues as many servers will most likely be running v1.54 now...