Sign in to follow this  
j4you

Track Issues..!

I would ask you...what is the point to send the Track Issue if the top rated are not taken in consideration or not severely?....like the bipods for example!

I know then it's not easy to optimize and fix this title to 360°,and it will be stupid just to wait for that,but whit a little effort something could be easily achievable,otherwise I do not understand the usefulness about the reports issue!

I am saying it because even whit the last patch 1.12, there are few interventions made in respect to the our feedback, and those few,they were not to the top priority (like for example fixed the change skin on snake in editor mode)!

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17492

Somebody know why?

Just in case...Plz! Dont begin whit the....follow way mods....because i dont looking for it!

That it's another thing!

Edited by j4you

We had a fairly sizable thread about this a few months back that never really went anywhere and devolved into people arguing about Battlefield 4 for some reason.

Basically, we have no idea what the priorites of the dev team are beyond the fact that finishing the campaign -- and now Zeus, I guess -- is presumably on the top of the list. From what I understand, the dev team is pretty small and most of the programmers are working on campaign stuff or Zeus right now.

At this point, I'm just waiting until the campaign is finished to see if the dev team pivots towards implementing frequently requested features from the tracker, but they really haven't given any indication that is even in the cards, so I don't have high hopes.

I guess that some features/bugs are easier to fix than others and with less chance of creating more bugs and problems. Also if a dev is working on one thing he might end up fixing other bugs as they were related somehow.

So to blindly follow the most voted bug/request will probably give us more bugs in the end.

It's important to vote as when they do end up looking at two things they might fix that are of equal value/effort to them, they probably go for the most voted one.

At this point, I'm just waiting until the campaign is finished to see if the dev team pivots towards implementing frequently requested features from the tracker, but they really haven't given any indication that is even in the cards, so I don't have high hopes.

I didnt say my idea about it..but now I can confess that me too i am thinking that way!....but Shhh! :-)

Regard

I guess that some features/bugs are easier to fix than others and with less chance of creating more bugs and problems. Also if a dev is working on one thing he might end up fixing other bugs as they were related somehow.

So to blindly follow the most voted bug/request will probably give us more bugs in the end.

It's important to vote as when they do end up looking at two things they might fix that are of equal value/effort to them, they probably go for the most voted one.

Your perspective it's even worse than mine,because if exact what you saied,it could explain why every official patch bring others bugs, sometime, even aggravate about before....like in MP mode..for example!

...and this will be not very reassuring...you dont think so?

I'm still forcing myself to be positive!:D

Regards

Edited by j4you