Sign in to follow this  
Gryphonheart

saved game problem

Hi,

I'm actually having a major problem: after installing the last update today (via steam), I cannot continue in my saved game (actually scouting missions at Bomos). I used no mods, no addons, just the game itself.

So, I'd like to hear, where is the problem (with the new update) and what options do I have? Returning or replaying the campaign isn't option for me. Thx.

nothing? :/

crash.jpg

happened right in the middle of kerry's scouting missions. will result in uninstalling the game soon - without completing it, it seems.. :/

Usually updates update campaign too, so savegames may not work, but you should be able to revert (restart) the current mission only.

I tried to replay the game from Gori. Got all the tasks available, but when leaving the camp (in any direction), it sent me back to the menu and I got exactly the same message as above when trying to run the scouting missions. Seems the problem is definitely not on my side..

So, to summarize it all up, I bought a game and can't play it beyond about one-third of it's main content (I used to play MP a lot with Arma2, but now I don't want to). Paying for something like this again? Never. Goodbye, BI.. OFP:R is still a better game, even today.. my god, at least it worked!! :/

Hello friends, greetings from Venezuela, I have also had problems recording after the last patch. The option of recording for the game is in gray. I have always turned the record in my game. Sorry for my English.

Yep I can save in single player missions I create but load game is Broken.

well for me the game's singleplayer part has been ruined by the last update i cant continue my saved game and when i revert a mission it goes fine untill the i get killed and i have to load save then the death screen dosnt show, if i try to load while in the game i get a long massege about items i am missing