Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2

Thank you for your work sir. Would it be possible to make the M50's texture less shiny/glossy..? It kind of stands out esp. with a helmet on..or you can advise me how to do it myself :)

Feeling kind of dumb... I can't find gasmasks in editor. Are they in the Empty ->Headgear section?

OK, I give in... could someone please explain to me in baby steps where exactly do I find these items?

I have the addon loaded fine, but I just can't find any of them in the editor? Rath mentioned in "goggles" too? Where is that folder?

OK, I give in... could someone please explain to me in baby steps where exactly do I find these items?

I have the addon loaded fine, but I just can't find any of them in the editor? Rath mentioned in "goggles" too? Where is that folder?

Meshcarver, use VAS or Virtual Arsenal, you can find and test all googles and masks possible =)

Like Corporal_Lib says, plus you can look through them when you edit your profile (you know, name changes, face, eyewear etc.) in the menu.

Hi!

That would be great if you can add the Avon S10 NBC Gas Mask

S10mask.png

I think it is used by most SF...

Edited by RiMaP-P90

I noticed not all the shemags styles have a version without glasses (so far I remember in particular the thigh shemag versions, which only the red one is without glasses)...could you add those models ? I'm talking about the V2 as I use only that.

So i am getting a conflict, is there a way to get around this or is it just not going to work with epoch?

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'm50gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'neckloose\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'necktight\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'pulledup\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'sasshemagh\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

2:04:19 Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'shemaghs\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

I really what this! 

Always have and ive nver been able to get it to work ! Any helpers ? 

Hi,

I want to make it compatible with ACE. Do i have your permission?

• Like 1

Can you add more shemagh meshes? The meshes in this mod are usually tucked into a vest or uniform and don't look right with for example a light vest and t-shirt. I think there was something like that in an older version of the mod.

Is there any chance of adding hidden selections to these?

Hye @Cunico !

I would like to ask you if you can grant us the possibility to use only the gasmasks PBOs of you mod ? I'm speaking in the name of my french team, which is building up, and we would like to have some scenarios involving chemicals and other dangerous stuff like that. Problem, there is nothing in the game looking like a gasmask. Plus, we have commonly decided to lower the more possible the weight of the modpack, by including in it only very specific gears and weapons we want to use. This condition is often very restrictive, as it force us to contact every single mod maker in order to ask permission to use only parts of their mods, just as I'm doing today. But we really want to stick to our rules, and we also really want to use your gasmasks !

So, may I ask for your permission ? Of course, the modpack including your gasmask will only be distributed privately to our members, only through our private file server. We keep everything in control here in my team. Own dedicated server, own file repository, own website, everything... And also credits will be given to you through the readme of the modpack, but also on our website, and in the credits section of our missions. All your work will be left unmodified, exactly as is.

Waiting for your reply,

Cheitan