Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2

Great work! I keep glazing over this one in the list of mod updates, but the gas masks are gorgeous.

If someone doesn't make a Half-Life-styled mission with these gas masks, I will be deeply disappointed. =)

Great work! I keep glazing over this one in the list of mod updates, but the gas masks are gorgeous.

If someone doesn't make a Half-Life-styled mission with these gas masks, I will be deeply disappointed. =)

Did someone say government cleanup? :D

Proof of concept, hope you guys are happy.

<a  href=Proof_zps079cf070.jpg' alt='Proof_zps079

Really cool stuff. Is it possible that you could maybe put all these in a ammo box? It would make it a bit easier.

the oakleys look good apart from the nose piece, its too small, and the gap between the upper frame and the nose piece is too far. asides from that great work. the top part of the front frame looks great, looks a lot like my m-frames if only the arms where different, keep it up man, its appreciated!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

these are the oakley m-frames as you can see there are 2 different lens styles but the general idea is the same, narrow space between the top of the nose piece and the upper frame and a much bigger nose piece.

485942d800649.jpg

4695773750_95f3b42d0b.jpg

the oakleys look good apart from the nose piece, its too small, and the gap between the upper frame and the nose piece is too far. asides from that great work. the top part of the front frame looks great, looks a lot like my m-frames if only the arms where different, keep it up man, its appreciated!

Yeah, I can see that now that you posted a reference picture. I basically just made these up and put an Oakley symbol on them lol I will fix them up tonight.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

these are the oakley m-frames as you can see there are 2 different lens styles but the general idea is the same, narrow space between the top of the nose piece and the upper frame and a much bigger nose piece.

http://www.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/750x350/3b/485942d800649.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/4695773750_95f3b42d0b.jpg

Yeah, I can see that now that you posted a reference picture. I basically just made these up and put an Oakley symbol on them lol I will fix them up tonight.

hey man, i managed to knock out this real quick, there are no textures but the frames and lenses seem pretty accurate

if you want them they are yours! as i said no textures or anything just models.

buldozer2014-03-0918-43-49-29_zps15374afc.jpg

buldozer2014-03-0918-43-54-46_zps36e5b64c.jpg

buldozer2014-03-0918-44-00-37_zps6411d91d.jpg

Hi Cunico!

Man I love this addon, thank you so much for bringing us those gasmasks!

I have a small question though : is the dev branch required to run it? I'm on the stable one and I always have an error message popping up when spawning one of your items for the first time.

I don't have the exact message right now but it says it couldn't access textures (__ti__ something I think). It also displays the path to those textures and it didn't look like my set up.

All the textures do work fine though.

Don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but I thought you'd wanna know.:)

EDIT : The RPT file says this :

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'm50gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'neckloose\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'necktight\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'pulledup\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'sasshemagh\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'shemaghs\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Edited by Pepe Hal

Hi Cunico!

Man I love this addon, thank you so much for bringing us those gasmasks!

I have a small question though : is the dev branch required to run it? I'm on the stable one and I always have an error message popping up when spawning one of your items for the first time.

I don't have the exact message right now but it says it couldn't access textures (__ti__ something I think). It also displays the path to those textures and it didn't look like my set up.

All the textures do work fine though.

Don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but I thought you'd wanna know.:)

EDIT : The RPT file says this :

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'm50gasmask\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'neckloose\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'necktight\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'pulledup\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'sasshemagh\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Conflicting addon Shemaghs in 'shemaghs\', previous definition in 'balaclava\'

Glad to hear man, and yeah its my textures that are causing the pop up. Its a incorrect texture path listed in the RVMAT's of the models but will be fixed in the next update. I actually just found out myself today while using them some more. Thanks for the heads up though.Also, the Balaclava has an issue of its own but that will also be fixed.

An update, show that I have not forgotten about everyone or this mod. Just been working Hard on getting these tactical Glasses just right along with the Tactical hoods.

<a  href=http://s15.postimg.org/km0bxcc6j/Oakleys.jpg' alt='Oakleys.jpg'> how to take screenshots[/img]

Here is an update on the clipping with the tactical hoods and helmets, as well as ones with Hoods and glasses. I also had to change the way the glasses covered the eyes.

<a  href=http://s4.postimg.org/560lyd3vh/Nice.jpg' alt='Nice.jpg'> image share[/img]

Thanks for the update Cunico!

Heh first thought I was looking at some reference RL fotos when I saw the last screens! Damn good stuff man very good stuff

on the asian heads Ximi, Jeong and Tung is clipping on certain hoods, it is mostly visible on the balaclavas

could you please have a look at it

on the asian heads Ximi, Jeong and Tung is clipping on certain hoods, it is mostly visible on the balaclavas

could you please have a look at it

On the hoods? You mean the first pack? If that's the case there is nothing I can do about that. I can fix the balaclava in this pack though hopefully.

My nipples harden at the sight of these eyepro.

I'm err. Excited. That's what I meant. Yeah. Good work brotha!

its awesome you got them in game man, they look great! the funny thing is all the head gear on that last picture was made by me lol, Alex Vestin used it for his addon, its from my arma 2 rangers!!!

Here you go Guys, enjoy. Report bugs etc. and I will try my best to get around to it.

Updates:

Added Tactical Hoods, Fixed clipping, Changed some models,added some textures and of course added Tactical glasses to most of them. Before people report as a bug, I'm aware there is no glasses with the "RED" shemaghs and other weird colors. I did this just because its not realistic to see soldiers with red shemaghs wearing oakleys, so don't be alarmed when some shemaghs don't have glasses.

Hidden Identity Pack V2.1 *Update*

As always read the readme for changes and update info.

Edited by Cunico