Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack V.2

V2_zps90c80d99.png

*Please read the "README.TXT" File in the folder.

Download Link: Hidden Identity Pack V2.1

Edited by Cunico
  • Like 15

Looks brilliant, just the needed addition to your first pack, will be looking forward to getting jhome tonight and try it out...

Will you continue in this area of modding or changing to something different...?

Depending how this whole thing turns out in the end most likely topping this modd off, than moving to Gear like: Vests, Headgear, Pouches, Realistic Animations etc. At the moment... I'm pretty much up for anything a modern soldier would enjoy.

yeah you make my day Cunico thx for you awesome mod:o

yeah you make my day Cunico thx for you awesome mod:o

LOL, thanks man. I hope it works ok for you guys, let me know.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Looks really good! :D This is definatly an essential to most of the ARMA community!

Btw. Which pack is your reference gear from? The helmets etc.

Looks really good! :D This is definatly an essential to most of the ARMA community!

Btw. Which pack is your reference gear from? The helmets etc.

Sabres Marine re texture

, and some customs

Really nice work ! i just have a suggestion , can you change the gas masks to be in the NVG slot ? only them so we can have the gas mask and a shemag tight it would be perfect !

Gratz on the release and thanks for your awesome work, can't wait to try/test them to tonight! It really is something the whole community should use, and if it's just for the coolness ;) I hope the release is motivation for other cool things you got in mind.

New mod or update v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@hiddenidentityv2.png

@ Cunico;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Really nice work! Just one question does this pack contain all previous stuff from last Hidden Identity Pack or I have to use both?

EDIT: Never mind I found it myself :D

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Really nice work! Just one question does this pack contain all previous stuff from last Hidden Identity Pack or I have to use both?

EDIT: Never mind I found it myself :D

Does it hurt to fully answer instead of saying " nvm i found it myself " ? This is like one of the oldest, and always annoying, thing present on the internet.

Because maybe OTHER people are/ will be interested too. Thanks.

• Like 1

Of course sorry, it seems that all previus stuff from Hidden Identity Pack v3 is not in this new version. So this gives me question why not? Wouldn't be better to have all in one pack?

I agree. Why not keep tactical hoods? Perhaps remodel them so that they fit around the african heads though.

Awesome work as always man! Really high quality models and textures. I'm going to be slingin' CS Gas at Iranians like its cool now. Didn't know I was included in the readme. I feel like a princess now! :dancehead: Thanks again! :inlove:

Are you going to find a way to add the sunglasses with them?

Hi, I found that there is bad signed file balaclava.pbo. There is balaclava.spec4.bisign, but should be balaclava.pbo.spec4.bisign. It is doing problem on servers which uses verify signatures.

Hi, I found that there is bad signed file balaclava.pbo. There is balaclava.spec4.bisign, but should be balaclava.pbo.spec4.bisign. It is doing problem on servers which uses verify signatures.

I will work on it when I get home from work tonight. I will try to roll a patch out sometime tonight.

Nice stuff, Cunico.

Some food for thought:

- WRT the shemaghs worn around the neck - perhaps you could consider closing the top of the shemagh's model to prevent the untextured (and therefore transparent) interior of the shemagh and the character's neck from being shown. I don't think the additional faces would cause significant issues performance-wise. Can provide a screenshot if you wish.

- Some further tweaking of the items to allow for helmet straps and collars would help the aesthetics. At the moment, helmet straps and collars tend to be showing through a lot of the models, particularly for BLUFOR.

- How about collaboration with LordHeart and his LHM Glasses mod for teh immerzionz?

Keep up the hard work.

Ok, thanks to everyone who has positive feedback on the mod means a lot and the constructive feedback. I take it all into consideration heavily and even do a lot of requested stuff. I'm aware this is another pack on top of my "OLD" pack, but if you specific people would read the discussion thread you would see I have already responded to that statement more than enough times. I will save you the trouble though and post it here..."My HDD died and lost my files to the original Hidden IDentity pack so... I can't edit or change anything on the old pack". I'm also aware there are no goggles or glasses in this pack which I hate to say, but I'm one person and thought it would be nice to release what I have for now til I have time to make more. I'm not real good at making "Lens" so I want to save that for last, but eventually will get around to it, sorry its not in this pack...yet. I'm going to make "Tactical Hoods" right now and try to get that out with the next update. Just please keep in mind I work full time and on my one day off I work on mods all day, and everyday I get off work I work on them til 3 am.

Edited by Cunico