Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= weapons A2

I don't remember arma 2 zooming in so much when you look down the sights of the stinger missile (any launcher really), after all it's just a rubber eye protector and some glass; there's nothing telescopic about it. It's just my personal peeve that there's no peripheral vision since it zooms in so far when you look down the sights is all. But if that's the way it was meant to be, I'll get used to it eventually! :D

The GL version has the possibility

I was hoping you could add this to the regular m4a3 and m16a4

Next update will be focused on it!

Thumbs up! :)

I don't remember arma 2 zooming in so much when you look down the sights of the stinger missile (any launcher really), after all it's just a rubber eye protector and some glass; there's nothing telescopic about it. It's just my personal peeve that there's no peripheral vision since it zooms in so far when you look down the sights is all. But if that's the way it was meant to be, I'll get used to it eventually! :D

I just realized what you're saying :D

I'll fix it in the next release!

@theNaCH

Nope! Someone else is working on it!

Great work! I've always been curious if one could re-texture the diffuse, normal and specular (if they are used) maps for these weapons. The stock arma 2 textures are horrid by today's standards :p

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work! I've always been curious if one could re-texture the diffuse, normal and specular (if they are used) maps for these weapons. The stock arma 2 textures are horrid by today's standards :p

I hope it too ;)

Giallustio, great update, but I´ve noticed 2 things: the Mk16 GL doesn´t have an animated bolt (it ejects the spent case but doesn´t move - the MK16 without GL is OK thou) and both versions of the M4A3 doen´t have an animated bolt either! And not all weapons and optics show up inside the ammobox... speaking of optics, shouldn´t the M145 ELCAN attach in any rifle (it is excluse for the SAWs right now)? Could you port the ACOG with iron BUIS on top or TWS scopes too? Just a suggestion ;)

Keep up the great work! =)

Ciao!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I checked the M4 problem but i think i can not fix it. The m4 sample model doesn't have a "real" bolt, it's just a texture, I tried to apply a real bolt, but the fake one covers it. If anyone knows how to fix it PM me. The mk16 GL should work properly, i'll take a look ASAP.

The ammobox it's just a placeholder, use VAS ;)

Since the last update (both devbranch and =BTC= weapons A2), I get CTDs as long as weapons from the mod are spawned within a mission (if the mod is just active, I don't get crashes, but as soon as I play a unit with a BTC-weapon or as soon as a unit with a BTC-weapon is spawned). It doesn't occur directly, but rather a couple of seconds later (or up to a minute).

I've mentioned it here already, but I narrowed it down to =BTC= wapons A2 to be causing the crashes. But don't ask me why it is causing it. I don't get any in-game errors or popups, Arma 3 just freezes and stops working.

Nice launcher update, although I noticed the ironsights of the stinger has your head placed inside the tube.

@ Pergor

Dev is not supported, i'll see when they'll release a new patch

@Tinter

Thank you for the report, i'll fix it in the next release!

I can't follow all the update every day, i'm sorry

That's understandable. ;) Reverting to stable isn't the worst of all solutions anyways.

is it possible to use all the arma 3 attacment scopes as well on these weapons? would be great, some of them arent that bad, (MRCO)

is it possible to use all the arma 3 attacment scopes as well on these weapons? would be great, some of them arent that bad, (MRCO)

MRCO works fine. The GL variants of the m4a3 and the m16a4 have their GL sights in the lower half of most of the optics unfortunately.

The DMS doesn't work too well (which is especially bothering for the DMR and the MK17), just as the LRPS. But other than that, I haven't found any incompatibilities yet - I can't be sure about those fancy NV- or IR-scopes though.

Edited by Pergor

I've to add them. Post the class of the rifles and the attachments and they will be in the next release. Gl version has the gl sight, i don't want to hide it, i think it should be like that

This Pack is nice, is it possible to get the M24 too?

Thanks for you work!