Sign in to follow this  
Ozborne

Worst Arma 2 OA/Arma 2 group you have joined?

The title basically says it all, I only have two or three to put out there but... ;)

23rd MEU.. (They can't run a group properly their only members are Commanding Officers)

29th MEU (Steals others work and takes it as their own)

Thread lock in 3...2...1.... :D

Not that I don't agree with you that a lot of units out there are pretty pathetic, but I know the moderators won't allow anything like this for long.

Eh, well it's a public discussion, wasn't intended to calm flame. ._. It is a open opinion thing, but mk..

Well in that case put me down for 35th Realism Unit xD It's worth a warning to mention them and they don't even exist anymore so it can't hurt to tell the story. My team was doing a joint op with them (I wasn't a member of their group) and they said we had to go through their training course so we were like, "Okay." We get in the server and there's this guy yelling in our face telling us "LINE UP SHOULDER TO SHOULDER YOU FAGGOTS!!!" Then they drive up a truck and we have to load up one at a time by name, and if you moved before being called you got screamed at and cussed out. At the range, we had to watch them showing us basic formations but failing at it miserably (2 meter spacing on their staggered column). When we got in the field they flew the chopper right into AA and crash landed it into a compound. Of course before leaving they had refused to give anyone but the medic ANY med supplies, so as you might have guessed the medic was the one guy who got killed in the crash. Thanks to good ol' ARMA, his body vaporized into thin air so we had no med supplies. Before leaving I saw a machinegun on the ground UNDER the chopper, picked it up, and took it with me when we moved out since I was armed with an M4 with ironsights, with targets out there at 800m +. Later, I was firing the MG at a horde of soldiers on a distant hilltop when I hear somebody next to me, "What the hell man that's my machinegun!" Since he was aiming a rifle at my head I dropped the MG and gave it to him. He obviously didn't care that he had left it under a helicopter several hours ago and that it would still be there if I hadn't picked it up. Hilariously, just as he picked up the machinegun (while still holding his rifle and mags), he lost connection, and I watched in horror as BOTH our weapons sunk into the ground with his disappearing body. At this point I heard yelling coming from a house where the 35th's leader was cussing some people out for "deleting my freaking map markers! Whoever is doing this needs to cut the BS out now!!!" Apparently somebody was deleting map markers to annoy him (I can't blame them, lol) and he finally shut down the server and loaded a lame PvP mission up because the guy wouldn't stop deleting the markers. Good times lol