Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack

Without bad weather you can see thin blue line on this direction. We had same problem on Clafghan until we used @A3MP-AP Clafghan fix.

You have to delete ponds from Clafghan, to make it work fine. I have to take a look on that NAPF then. Catch me on steam for more help with Clafghan.

Whenever I play FATA I get some weird artifact that bisects the middle of the screen and the lighting gets messed up. As in the lighting is too bright.

Is this normal or is there something I should do?

With this addon, can you fix the tall grass on FATA so the AI can't see through it?

I'm seeing satmap issues (not aligned - kinda crisscrossed in places) on both Podagorsk and Fallujah - is this normal?

Couldn't find anything in the thread.

I am getting this error when I try to load CLAfghan on my server with A3MP-AP. It works fine when I run it locally on LAN, but when I run it on my dedicated this error pops up in the RPT. Anyone know what causes this?

"ErrorMessage: Cannot load world 'cla\clafghan\clafghan.wrp'"

EDIT: Nevermind, I typo'd @CLAfghan in the boot command...

Edited by Phant

I'd like to request fixes to a couple maps I'd like to use that currently give the annoying "water in the center of the screen" bug when looking in a certain general direction. The only two other maps I'd like to have working in ArmA III are:

If the fixes are as simple as editing a config (but too tedious and time consuming for you) I'm willing to help!

k first off, BIG THANK YOU, being able to play Clafghan on A3 has made our day! We were constantly reminiscing about the good old days on A2.

I have fixed a few issues like the "I get "Addon 'fata_fix' requires addon 'praa_sound'" bug",

But just for clarification, ( I have both the 3 part 6 gb mod and this "patch".)

When activating the expansions from within the main menu I see the 2 @mods, but also there is an ARMA II expansion to activate, I activated it without question, as it made sense to, but I just would like to know what it is for, I suspect it's maybe a cache for buildings and objects from the arma 2 game.

It would be helpful to understand this as then I can try fixing the missing .paa warning on the main menu on start up.

thanks and congrats with your Ferrari and Pseudo fame :)

this is really full of bugs.

i cant play fallujah with alive/zeus. as soon as i add zeus/alive modules, i get a "no entry config.bin" error message when i want to play my mission.

Hey Alduric, are you still working on the project?

There's a minor issue regarding F.A.T.A. - you get the error message "Cannot open object ca\wheeled\hmmwv_wrecked.p3d" in the editor's preview.

Maybe the HMMWV wreck can get imported to the F.A.T.A. folder or be deleted from the map? They looked very atmospheric though ;)

And are there any plans to import Isola Di Capraia?

BI Forums

Armaholic

F.A.T.A. and Isola Di Capraia are easy top five maps in my humble opinion.

Anyway thanks for the work!

Namalsk, with corrected lighting, is way more fun now and feels like in ArmA 2. Only problem: Rain seems to be thicker than on Altis. Is there something you can do about it?

Not sure if it is an engine thing. Too much rain is terrible, its thick and too loud and sounds metallic. Its ArmA dev branch.

2014-09-04_000017yrs2.jpg

Whenever I play FATA I get some weird artifact that bisects the middle of the screen and the lighting gets messed up. As in the lighting is too bright.

Is this normal or is there something I should do?

I too had this problem and what solved it for me was downloading and using the FATA map version without 'Ponds'.

Hi, we have same Problem for F.A.T.A here.

"Cannot open object ca\wheeled\hmmwv_wrecked.p3d"

I ust try too fix it, by adding the "wheeled.pbo into the @fata on the Server. Works. But if you got the wheeled.pbo in your Client, it cause random bugs your charakter go prone or lay down. So be sure only the Server load this.

But this cause errors on other maps. if Server is Loading ARMA3MapPack with FATA( and wheeled.pbo) and you Play Takistan, you get random kickt by Signatur Error skoda wrecked.

Hope this help´s to find the Problem to make MapPack, and other Maps work currect, sry 4 my english :)

I noticed that when running this aditional pack with A3MP I get: no entry 'config.bin/cfgpatches.praa_sound'

This is when trying to run Zeus in the editor. Without this pack and only A3MP I can run Zeus no problem.

Does anyone know why the @A3MP thread was closed....

I ask because for several months Alduric said he had an update but no where to put it... someone else said he had a place to put the mod files and we never hear drom Alduric again...WTF, anyone have any idea why he's not pushing out the update?? and why the thread was closed??!!!

I think that it was closed because de mod AiA Terrain Pack. This mod have de same maps and it is supported by 3 or 4 people.

Alduric was alone and It was a hard work to do.

I'm running this with All in Arma Terrain pack, and along the latest 1.4.0.2 release something at the Podagorsk airport causes the game to crash. All works well but whenever I get close to the airport the game crashes to desktop without any error message.

I'm running this with All in Arma Terrain pack, and along the latest 1.4.0.2 release something at the Podagorsk airport causes the game to crash. All works well but whenever I get close to the airport the game crashes to desktop without any error message.

Why would you run this AND AiA_TP ? that's nuts :-)

You just need AiA_TP - this mod is no longer supported.

(note that AiA_tp has a Cherno bug from the last update - that may be causing your crash)

Why would you run this AND AiA_TP ? that's nuts :-)

You just need AiA_TP - this mod is no longer supported.

(note that AiA_tp has a Cherno bug from the last update - that may be causing your crash)

No excuse, sir... I guess I just didn't RTFM :)

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up!