Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack

mod.jpg

Version: v1.1

Changelog:

- Fixed: "Getting some sort of startup error: 'Addon 'fallujah_v1_0_fix' requires addon 'fallujah_hou'"

- Fixed: Some fog problems on Clafghan

Some info!

Few of you guys may know me :) Today im releasing small addon, making few of ArmA 2 maps working much better with my A3MP. You dont have to modify ArmA 2 maps! ( Authors may be angry :P ) Just download it and run as mod with A3MP and 3rd party map. Not all maps are supported with first release.

Maps

This mod does not contain a map! You have to download maps by your own, from Armaholic of PWS or whatever you want and put it into ArmA 3 folder and run like other mods.

Requirements:

- ArmA 3 Map Pack

- ArmA 2 maps ( List of supported below )

You can donate here -> http://alduric.pl/ Donations are non-refundable, all the money will be used to maintain the server hosting the files A3mp.

List of supported maps:

- Clafghan

- Fallujah

- FATA

- Namalsk (Only map)

- Podagorsk

- Thirsk

- Thirsk Winter

Download v1.1:

Mirror #1 - http://a3mp.arma3coop.pl/@A3MP-AP.rar

Mirror #2 - ###

Mirror #2 - ###

Download on Armaholic.com

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack

Download with play.withsix.com

http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/a3mp-ap

Special thanks to:

- Minimalaco and Robster for great map Clafghan

- Shezan74 for great map Fallujah

- Goeth for great map Podagorsk

- Minimalaco and Robster for great map F.A.T.A

- Sumrak & Nightstalkers for great map Namalsk

- Raunhofer for great maps Thirsk and Thirsk Winter

- Bohemia Interactive for great Game.

Edited by Alduric
  • Like 2

Yeeeeees! Thanks for this mod :cool: !! A winter map, I had been waiting sooo long for a map like this, thank you soooo much! :)

Sorry I'm german ;D

Tobi

Edited by Tobinator

Nice! Must try immediately! :) I'm curious to see what this addon will bring to Clafghan that A3MP + Clafghan does not already?

Thanks Alduric!

Alduric, could you elaborate on what you mean by "making few of ArmA 2 maps working much better with my A3MP"? What does this mod change?

Nice! Must try immediately! :) I'm curious to see what this addon will bring to Clafghan that A3MP + Clafghan does not already?

Thanks Alduric!

If it's a "small" addon is there a reason why you didn't just incorporate it into an A3MP update instead of a separate download?

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@a3mp_ap.png

@ Alduric;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack v1.0

required_addons.png

ArmA 3 Map Pack - A3MP

Optional island and map downloads listed on the downloadpage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Alduric, could you elaborate on what you mean by "making few of ArmA 2 maps working much better with my A3MP"? What does this mod change?

A3 Lighting, A3 skys, clouds, popup errors, proper loading screens, proper authors in menu etc.

If it's a "small" addon is there a reason why you didn't just incorporate it into an A3MP update instead of a separate download?

You want to redownload A3MP with updates ( 6gb ) or small addon when i will make updates?

A3 Lighting, A3 skys, clouds, popup errors, proper loading screens, proper authors in menu etc.

You want to redownload A3MP with updates ( 6gb ) or small addon when i will make updates?

i will choose 6GB antime offcourse :P (if anybody takes that answer serious he/she will need to get a mental check :P )

nice addition !! will use it later when i return :)

Getting some sort of startup error: 'Addon 'fallujah_v1_0_fix' requires addon 'fallujah_hou'

I'm assuming it's because I dont have the fallujah map, is it possible to have these errors not pop up if we choose not to have one map or another?

Edit: what exactly does this mod do, I'm a bit confused.

Edited by SpectreRSG

No, that's a good point! Of course I sometimes forget that (for whatever reason) not everyone chooses to use PWS like I do. It uses delta patching where possible to update the mod rather than requiring you download the whole thing all over again ;) https://getsatisfaction.com/withsix/topics/what_are_differential_updates_delta_patching_and_why_is_it_special

Thanks, great work. A3MP Takistan looks incredible, I'm sure these ones too. Any particular reason for not including Duala? It is one of the most loved maps of A2...

Any chance of getting you to fix the Clafghan errors with popups? One is the infamous "razmisc wall.p3d" which is apparently a wrong config in that particular addon (I don't know if there is a way to create a config override for such a thing or not), the other is that Clafghan utilizes a custom map intro that requires some A2 vehicles in it... or it errors. Would be nice just to replace that intro with something that didn't error. :)

Will do tomorow. Popups error ingame will be fixed in a3mp 1,4

Will do tomorow. Popups error ingame will be fixed in a3mp 1,4

Hey Alduric, thanks again for the pack it's working great!

But there's one thing though, not sure if I'm the only one getting this issue but the FATA map has this issue where there is this water floating above your head constantly.

-first post so I can't post a pic :mad:... if you want a picture I can inbox you one-

Any chance you'll add Tigeria to the list? :cool:

Had no problem. Im not sure but isnt there is fata without ponds? No ponds = no bug.

But there's one thing though, not sure if I'm the only one getting this issue but the FATA map has this issue where there is this water floating above your head constantly.

-first post so I can't post a pic :mad:... if you want a picture I can inbox you one-

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 ----------

https://mega.co.nz/#!Q18Bwagb!Ub1WRTerNSOSqiL5j9bNSSiUPdsjGlomrSHSMuadQS4 ye i was right. Use fata without ponds :) it will solve ur problem.

-Namalsk (Only map)

All pbo's except "ns_fraction,ns_anims,ns_missions,ns_modules,mutants and ui" ?

Ahh, thank you Alduric, works like a charm. :cool:

None of the issues I remember existing on Clafghan seem to be gone.. Still the fog interacting poorly with trees, still the obnoxious water glitch that basically breaks the most interesting areas of the map. Is anyone trying to figure these out or maybe making progress on them? The map is kinda useless with the couple of major issues that exist and it'd be super awesome to see it all fixed so we could have the best A2 map up and running well in A3.

I want to say first - thank you for this, I can now play my favourite map Podagorsk.

And now feedback, just tried it (Podagorsk) and its good, but there exists many problems, the map in the editor is all messed up and flying over the map and going around it

in the distance many of the map parts are not / have not loaded properly so it seems. So I know this is the first release, but I hope it can be fixed in a future release?

Thanks

Had no problem. Im not sure but isnt there is fata without ponds? No ponds = no bug.

Indeed.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4VGBI4CGmgWWU91YUN1SUVwQ0k/edit

None of the issues I remember existing on Clafghan seem to be gone.. Still the fog interacting poorly with trees, still the obnoxious water glitch that basically breaks the most interesting areas of the map. Is anyone trying to figure these out or maybe making progress on them? The map is kinda useless with the couple of major issues that exist and it'd be super awesome to see it all fixed so we could have the best A2 map up and running well in A3.

Set fog to 0 in editor, delete pond pbo from mod - Dats all.