Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

East Static Weapons Pack

The BMPs are amazing, but why are the brakes so insane? Even the slightest touch of the brakes fabricates the crew into pancakes.

Can you add BMP 3,T90, T90MS, 2K22M Tunguska M1, T-80, BTR-70,BTR-80,BTR-90

There's something very wrong with the RDS Tank Pack Extension for the Aggresors mod. I just wanted to make sure that something's wrong so I checked it few minutes ago and this is what happens: every time I spawn an armored vehicle from the Tank Pack Extension it is marked as Independent (even though it should be OPFOR), and look what happens when a player gets near:

ddJq2hGl.jpg AWUMPv1l.jpg

EuIaeuYl.jpg

...and they switch back to Independent when the player leaves the area. This behaviour is really messing up scripts in some missions.

There's something very wrong with the RDS Tank Pack Extension for the Aggresors mod. I just wanted to make sure that something's wrong so I checked it few minutes ago and this is what happens: every time I spawn an armored vehicle from the Tank Pack Extension it is marked as Independent (even though it should be OPFOR), and look what happens when a player gets near:

http://i.imgur.com/ddJq2hGl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AWUMPv1l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EuIaeuYl.jpg

...and they switch back to Independent when the player leaves the area. This behaviour is really messing up scripts in some missions.

Yeah i noticed this too, it makes them refuse to engage independent units aswell.

EDIT:

Actually, it seems that the AI keep wanting to use the FCS as a weapon and will refuse to switch from it so they just sit there like morons lasing enemies

Edited by Kerc Kasha

On the subject of volume in the statics pack, I'd suggest that the DShk and Kord sound be lowered a bit. Within approximately 500m, you can hear the gun as if it's about 100m away.

I can't find these units anywhere in the editor. I have both RDS Tanks and Static -what Faction name are they under??

erm, they are configured as AAF asset. Russians are part of RDS Civ pack

@Enzo_0 - yeah, it's seems like accuracy error. it's not visible if you play on non cadet level. I may play a little bit with that setting to see if it can work on cadet too.

AI never fight in T-72 and other tanks which have safety master arm please fix it our coop missions are useless now!!!

thanks a lot for your awesome mods:D

okay, so here is small maintenance update

RDS Tank Pack 1.25

Changelog:

-added AGM compatibility [turning off AGM FCS]

-fixed T72 FCS issues (ai was constantly trying to destroy enemy tanks with LRF laser - especialy visible on short ranges)

Download #1

Download #2

Updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thx, great support. We love AGM and now we can use them as intended. Just a question: Because at the moment both mods (South Zagoria and Agressors) are heavily bugged and bad supported, would it be nicer to use good supported ones? Most of the Arma3 new created stuff works very well. For new opfor we use TECH CSAT.

Thanks for update but issue still persists and T-72 AI won't fire on enemy tanks, also I want to share some more issues I encountered:

1- T-72 Commanders cannot use their MG as player and of course AI.

2- In many times gunners stops firing on enemy tanks, for example place an enemy tank and play as a T-55 driver, at first gunner starts to fire on tank due to commander order, now try to move in front of enemy tank or his flank, AI stops firing for a while or forever although sabot is loaded.

thanks

what other mods are you using? can you upload your rpt log?

- Asdg_attachments

- Asdg_jr

- BurnesLCAC

- Cba_A3

- cha_mi8

- dar_maxxpro

- EBU_C130

- FA18_A3

- hafm_hmmwv_a3

- hafm_uaz

- hafm_uk

- hlc_ar15

- hlcmods_ak

- hlcmods_core

- hlcmods_fal

- hlcmods_g3

- hlcmods_m14

- hlcmods_jsrs

- hlcmods_m60E4

- ivory_f15c

- JS_JC_SU35

- kyo_mh47e_a3

- NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons

- Raid_M1A1_Abrams

- rds

- rds_tank

- ryd_fee

- sthud_a3

- task_force_radio

- tmr

- VTS_WeaponResting

If you still need rpt files I'll upload them tonight to you, thanks.

well, I think rpt will be required. can you tell me if other tanks has same behaviour as described in 2)?

Ok i'm launching game with mentioned mods and try to test your other tanks too, then will send you rpt files and a report of mentioned behavior.

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Yes I found that this issue is also happening for all other @rds tanks, also the commanders just command gunners to fire with sabot, for example BMPs just use sabot and don't use missiles that are more effective and seems they are not useable for AIs.

RPT files:

https://www.4shared.com/file/6emSuRXPce/arma3_2014-09-12_21-46-09.html

I meant if BIS tanks has same issue. Now it's quite hard for me hunt down that bug as I'm not experiencing such tank behaviour :/