Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

East Static Weapons Pack

Its only me impossible to kill Crew of KORD or static MG Via Gunship?

Also ZPU's firing sounds gone again

I can't find western static weapons anywhere? They aren't available in under any faction neither in the editor nor zeus.

Update time!

RDS Tank Pack 1.3

Changelog:

-tweaked t72b & ZSU physx

-added compatibility with RHS damage system

-added few muzzle flashes here & there (main cannons still lacks it)

-some other small tweaks here & there

RDS East Static Weapons Pack 1.2

Changelog:

*added A3 muzzle flashes

*tweaked AGS30 recoil

*tweaked belt animations

*fixed missing west statics in Zeus

*fixed artillery elevation bug

*tweaked Mk19 model

*added compatibility with RHS damage system

RDS RHS Compatibility Patch 1.0 - comp

This addon adds RDS Static Weapons to RHS Russian & American factions avaiable in editor. Enjoy!

Update time!

RDS Tank Pack 1.3

Changelog:

-tweaked t72b & ZSU physx

-added compatibility with RHS damage system

-added few muzzle flashes here & there (main cannons still lacks it)

-some other small tweaks here & there

RDS East Static Weapons Pack 1.2

Changelog:

*added A3 muzzle flashes

*tweaked AGS30 recoil

*tweaked belt animations

*fixed missing west statics in Zeus

*fixed artillery elevation bug

*tweaked Mk19 model

*added compatibility with RHS damage system

RDS RHS Compatibility Patch 1.0 - comp

This addon adds RDS Static Weapons to RHS Russian & American factions avaiable in editor. Enjoy!

:yay:

I'm not sure if you use ALIVE, but maybe you know- will it (ALIVE) actually spawn these units used by AI when using the RHS compatibility patch?

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

==================================================

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

==================================================

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Edited by Guest

Updated mod 1.12 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Updated mod 1.30 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hi Reyhard you can make your mod compatible with this one ??http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168779-Fire-For-Effect-The-God-of-War-smart-amp-simple-AI-artillery You can contact with the author Rydygier?, I would love the guns and mortars worked With this mod together..

Thanks!

Edited by LDU30

Having a bit of trouble with shells not making any impact/explosion when rounds hit the ground or buildings when using blastcore

AI in Some RDS Static weapons do not attack RHS tanks and AI in some RHS tanks do not attack RDS statics weapons. JUST CHECKED M119 vs t-72B3. When will yopu fix it?

Edited by Gorogon

@ffactor - you can only disassembly d30 but can't tow it now. check readme for script command

@Gorogon - just checked it and M119 was destroyed by T72B3 without problem. M119 shouldnt fire at t72b3 as it's artillery gun

great pack, but i cannot find a classname list in the download. Im probably not looking in the right place. any guidance as to where I'd find the classname list for the tanks?

I am not sure whether you have talked with 'Coding' and look into making his mod (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27995) compatible with yours, but I think all of us Gunners would love to see something close to a real fire mission for the M252 and M119 (and all the RDS artillery). I hate the "point-an-click" artillery computer so much. I noticed someone asked Coding if he would include other guns, he responding with saying but RDS because, "RDS static weapons I will not support until they use a hud that displays shootingangles."

If I am not too naive saying it shouldn't be too hard to make the adjustments to allow the two mods to work. It just sucks that Coding is restricted to vanilla artillery.

The thought of having a 105mm raining steel onto a enemy with actual pinpoint accuracy makes me excited, and it bugs me that the only barrier to it is that one line from Coding.

Apologies if this has been posted previously somewhere in this thread - there are a few minor errors popping up in the RPT's for @rds (Static Weapons) v1.12

RDS_D30_AAF: artillery_muzzle_flash - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_arty

RDS_D30_CSAT: artillery_muzzle_flash - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_arty

RDS_D30_FIA: artillery_muzzle_flash - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_arty

Warning Message: Cannot open object rds_staticw\spg9\og9.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object rds_staticw\spg9\pg9.p3d

Is CBA needed for this addon? Is it working with new CBA?

noob question!

just downloaded (the static weapon pack) but how exactly do you use them? I assume you can put download the guns/emplacements in the mission editor but how?

Also what are the other packs - just downloaded the static weapons at the moment....

you find them in static section on relative faction with the crew and all in static on empty section

zukov thanks for the reply.......just to clarify in the editor you can select a static section and you can select them from there (noob question - what are the factions?) note of the static and tank mods....

UPDATE - think I got it working but a bit confused in the NATO static I want to add mortars (not sure if this is part of the pack) - but I have 2 options static and static (old) - if I select mk6 mortar they just spawn and immediately destroy themselves but the m252 81mm seem to work ok and attach themselves to my squad (unsure if they move with the squad) - sorry these are noob questions but never used static weapons before! - can you also confirm what I get with the mod and what factions they use?

Edited by mac1

factions: blufor NATO FIA

ind: AAF

opfor : CSAT

for each faction you have a several sections air, cars , armour etc and naturally static

after you deploy a unit like a player (you) unlock the "empty section" "yellow" button

zukov thanks think I got it working.....

couple more questions under static there appear 2 static and static (old) what are the differences? also what are weapons that come with the pack where can you find the list? and finally not sure what you mean by the yellow button - I can select say the mk6 mortar as a static and I can then select it as playable or not playable interestingly it also seems to "attach" itself to a group of soldiers if they are near my and also with the mk6 when the missions starts they seem to bounce around and kill the operators - I can still take them over if their near by.......?

Is it me or do the tanks require some PhysX reworking? Granted, RHS has superseded the Russian armor found in this pack, but sometimes it's better to have more options.