Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

East Static Weapons Pack

deleted

Edited by redarmy

Updates, REQUIRES ARMA 1.24 (too be released on stable today or so?)

Download RDS Tank Pack 1.21

-added compatibility for Arma 1.24 sound changes

-fixed wreck geometry

-fixed rpt spam about missing skeleton bones

-some other small tweaks

-added ability to animate BMP2 HQ antenna ( this animateDoor ["AntenaAnim,1] )

Download RDS Static Weapons Pack 1.11

*added compatibility for Arma 1.24 sound changes

*fixed rpt spam about missing skeleton bones

*fixed some typos in backpacks config

*lowered volume of ZU23

*some other small tweaks

MLODS

Samples Tank Pack 1.21

Samples Static Pack 1.11

I wanted to include Tunguska & T90 in tank pack but they will need to wait a little bit longer as some polishing on them is required.

Edited by Reyhard

New update v1.21 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rds_tank.png

New update v1.11 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rds.png

awesome the tunguska too!

there is a chanche for the SCUD? would be fantastic in MP like target or whatever you want

Updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

again thanks for your hard work!!

the radar on the shilka has the rotating animation? iif yes is possible through script?

Hello Reyhard, I really like your RDS mods, but does your RDS civilians pack use the same server key as the RDS Static and tank packs?

@Zukov - not right now - I was thinking about it but as a party of bigger AA solution (radar, autofiring, etc)

@Jonathan0434 - that's correct

Hey all,

I'm currently trying to build a mission on Tora Bora and am having some issues that y'all might be able to offer some insight on.

1) DSHkm (raise and lowered tripod) and SPG-9 are very hard to place on any terrain that is slightly inclined. Even when they are placed the slightest movement/explosion causes them to fall over. Is there a way to lock them into the ground a bit more?

2) The AI seem to have difficulty using the static weapons at times. I have some bunkers that have AI manning DSHkm but they don't seem to engage anything unless their targets are very close ~50m-~100m. While on the hills behind them AI using AK's, PKMs and other small arms in fact do engage.

3) Will AI use the ZSU to engage infantry or only aircraft? Mine seem to ignore infantry.

4) Trying to get AI to fire sporadic mortar fire using the Podnos, do I need to write scripts to have them fire?

Any kind of insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

2) I recommend using grouped spotters to call out targets. If the weapon has a good spotter nearby there is almost no limit to its engagement range. You can even use spotters that are invisible and immobile.

4) There are plenty of mods that have premade scripts for this. You could bake them into your mission.

1) on very sloppy terrain I used to place pallets on ground and attach to them MG

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/attachTo

3) ZSU should fire upon infantry, it use same ammo as ZU23 and about month ago I remember playing mission where those static aa guns ripped our squad. However, I will check this later

Thanks all for the tips. Definitely tried them out and they've worked well.

Just another question about using the attachTo command. I've gotten it working by attaching the guns to a bunker, pallet and among other things. Have you noticed however when AI/Players enter an attached gun they start clipping around?

I know for players this doesn't actually affect their shooting as everything to the user of the weapon seems fine. Just a bit weird to look at.

Hi. I have problem from all armed. If use one type ammo and I miss him reload has bug and can't reload any next type ammo.

Thanks a lot, these are great . If I understand it right, T90 is coming in the future? :D

The ZU-23 WAS SO LOUD before, so while you are fixing the sounds, can you make it a lower volume? :)

Hi Reyhard, really outstanding work.

I started looking at how the hafm heli port or your RDS tank mod was done the other day. I am just vaguely beginning to understand how much work this is.

You even included hidden selections!! May I modify some of your vehicles for my UN Units Addon?

I would like to simply make your mod a requirement and slap some UN Textures on the BMPs, ZSU and T72 via hidden selection/config.

Hi Reyhard, really outstanding work.

I started looking at how the hafm heli port or your RDS tank mod was done the other day. I am just vaguely beginning to understand how much work this is.

You even included hidden selections!! May I modify some of your vehicles for my UN Units Addon?

I would like to simply make your mod a requirement and slap some UN Textures on the BMPs, ZSU and T72 via hidden selection/config.

Reyhard releases the source files for each update he does, check out the first post in the thread. :)

@ Sabre_Dust - Sure, some of them have already UN textures (BMP2)

Awesome, thank you!

Yes R0adki11, ah even on every update. Hadn't seen that. Yea I looked at one of the first releases source and had a look at the configs and models.

Extremely helpful for learning about addon making : )

Edited by Sabre_Dust

Hey Reyhard, I know you are working with the RHS team, are the static weapons from this mod all going to be in the Russian Armed Forces pack?

I don't see a reason why not to put them all in there.