sudden

East vs West (OFP inspired mod)

Cheers everyone!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I wish you all the good stuff! :-)))

I'm back from my trip (damn it was long!) and already started making new things for the mod. I'm also working on the RPT spamming issues.

Next update will feature Marksmen rifles and assault rifle optics for both sides.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

About other mods.

EvW was designed to be a thing in a box to preserve balance, so the first priority for me is always how the EvW mod plays with EvW mod. :-)))

If you use other mods together with EvW there could be (and should be) issues with gameplay balance. I just don't have time to check the weapons hit values or armour hitpoints compatibility with all other mods and I also would like to keep the right to change things if I want to. :-))))

In all other aspects I'm doing my best to make EvW as other mods friendly as it could be. All the classnames are unique, and I'm trying to avoid using scripts where possible (the only alltime running script in EvW now is the RangeFinder script for tanks).

But if you have an issue when playing EvW with other mods, please understand that reports like "Your mod is incompatible with XXX mod" tell me nothing, but "Mod XXX gives an YYY error when ran along with EvW" or "Can't use XXX mod's weapons when using it with EvW" reports could be a good starting point for me, so please be more specific.

Thanks for understanding!

Edited by sudden
  • Like 1

Was wondering if perhaps in a later version you could see if you could get permissions to port the ArmA 2 Mi-24A Krokodil? I think it'd fit well for some 70's-Early 80's scenarios.

man, and im working on rts from ofp...to arma3 ... it would of been awesome to add this mod to it...

So umm, the mod is dead? I feel sad because it was one of its kind :( . I realized its dead when some missions with it wouldn't work and it gave me script erros in main menu and when loading maps.

On 17/11/2016 at 6:55 PM, milosv123344 said:

So umm, the mod is dead? I feel sad because it was one of its kind :( . I realized its dead when some missions with it wouldn't work and it gave me script erros in main menu and when loading maps.

Likely Sudden the author has not visited the forum since November 2015.

Closing - the author can ask if they want the thread - reopening.

• Like 1