sudden

East vs West (OFP inspired mod)

thanks

can you do something about gunner to make him accept lock key too? for example my lock key is "tab" so when armored vehicles are in radar by pressing it I can lock on one of them and command fire to my gunner, but here I have to use "target" menu and "tab" key just lock but gunner won't lock actually! this issue was also in CWR.

thx

I can't cause there's no radar on AH1W. The only vehicle from the mod that has a radar in real life is Shilka. In EvW radar also was given to m163 to make a pilot's life harder. :-)))

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated! ;-)

Sudden, it seems that the AH-1W has no loaded TOW missiles... I´ve spawned one with MCC and it had none armed (so couldn´t fire an empty TOW tube) and then I´ve created a mission and put a AH-1W and still no ammo for TOW ATGM... so I guess this is the problem, they can´t fire what they don´t have loaded =P

;2810028']Sudden' date=' it seems that the AH-1W has no loaded TOW missiles... I´ve spawned one with MCC and it had none armed (so couldn´t fire an empty TOW tube) and then I´ve created a mission and put a AH-1W and still no ammo for TOW ATGM... so I guess this is the problem, they can´t fire what they don´t have loaded =P[/quote']

Not confirmed. For me it's working fine. What other mods do you have loaded?

Not confirmed. For me it's working fine. What other mods do you have loaded?

Sudden im going to throw a guess that RHS is the issue.

I had issues with the su25 pack from BW mods when used with RHS.Graphical glitches and CTDs.Your SU dosent seem to be a problem with RHS but it might be and i just havnt crashed yet.

Lib where you placing RHS on map at same time as suddens work?

The EVW and other community mods are incompatible with the RHS escalation mod, especially with the issue of armor and guns of the vehicles. Try this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24451 This can make it more compatible with each other mods.

My helicopters don't use any scripts.

All ammo, magazine, weapon names are unique.

So I guess it's RHS, who's guilty. :-)))

P.S. Or it could be any other mod as well.

Edited by sudden

Just two give my two cents, I've been doing different tests, with only the outstanding Sudden EvW and RHS activated, and all helos and planes seem to be working flawlessly ( with the TOW missiles and everything ). :)

But there are known incompatibilities with RHS and MCC.

Just two give my two cents, I've been doing different tests, with only the outstanding Sudden EvW and RHS activated, and all helos and planes seem to be working flawlessly ( with the TOW missiles and everything ). :)

Thanks, mate! I've just tried EvW and RHS together. Everything works! So it's not RHS for sure. :-)))))

Indeed, when I play with other launch parameters (i.e. less loaded mods) the TOWs are there =P I thought it could be GeraldoBolso´s Enhanced US Choppers, but I´ve loaded it (along Aplion´s US choppers) and it didn´t messed with your AH-1W loadout... durn it, I have no idea which of the other gazillions mod could be causing it... and it isn´t RHS cus I´ve created a mission before RHS release =/

Could it be CWR2 maps with EvroMalarkey´s fix? Ooops, I shouldn´t have said it, CWR2 guys will storm my apartment and confiscate my PC! =X

[Edit] Nope, it isn´t the CWR2... ooops, those A2 playable only islands the cause of the missing TOWs 8(

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

MistyRonin

Iv posted in MCC nad RHS forums respectively.Understand alot has to be done bug fixing and all will be sorted in time hopefully.

But could you explain,if possible,what exactly is the reason MCC cant detect RHS units for what they are?And on whos end will this fall to create a fix?

Im just curious by the way,as its 1st time iv seen MCC fail to recognize the units.And also just to point out "fire for effect" also dosent pick up the Arty for RHS.Some thing to do with its ammo type?

Apoligies sudden for going off mod topic;) Loving the work on this mod,and still using SUD RUs great elements with RHS.

Edited by redarmy

MistyRonin

Iv posted in MCC nad RHS forums respectively.Understand alot has to be done bug fixing and all will be sorted in time hopefully.

But could you explain,if possible,what exactly is the reason MCC cant detect RHS units for what they are?And on whos end will this fall to create a fix?

Im just curious by the way,as its 1st time iv seen MCC fail to recognize the units.And also just to point out "fire for effect" also dosent pick up the Arty for RHS.Some thing to do with its ammo type?

Apoligies sudden for going off mod topic;) Loving the work on this mod,and still using SUD RUs great elements with RHS.

Not a problem and thanks a lot for investigating. That's what makes us a community, right?

Next update should be very soon.

I've got some great stuff from my friends _boby_ and kuokenken. ;-)))

Redarmy I'll answer you in a PM, to avoid filling sudden's thread with offtopic :)

Can't wait for it! :)

Anything broken with the latest BI update?

I've checked it yesterday. Everything seems to be ok.

Got any problems?

what are changed logs in upcoming update?

thx

Don't know yet. All I know for sure there will be marksmen for both sides.

I always spend some time playing the mod before releasing a new version, just to catch obvious bugs and sometimes I can suddenly decide that mod needs something... and just throw it in.

That's why I don't make any announces.

It is just what it is. :-)))))

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot the new features like "fire from vehicles" and helicopters. :-))) They should be in a new update.

Edited by sudden

Not a problem and thanks a lot for investigating. That's what makes us a community, right?

I've got some great stuff from my friends _boby_ and kuokenken. ;-)))

Correct.By the way,i still think Surpat is the best camo iv seen thus far.

Looking forward to russian future;)

I've checked it yesterday. Everything seems to be ok.

Got any problems?

No, I'm building an ALiVE campaign using these and I didn't test everything, but I can fire from the assault boat, everything spawns fine.

BTW, do your helos use the A3 flight model or are they just direct ports from A2? Will the helos be able to use sling loading? I have checked any of this.

Correct.By the way,i still think Surpat is the best camo iv seen thus far.

Looking forward to russian future;)

Thanks a lot! ;-))

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

No, I'm building an ALiVE campaign using these and I didn't test everything, but I can fire from the assault boat, everything spawns fine.

BTW, do your helos use the A3 flight model or are they just direct ports from A2? Will the helos be able to use sling loading? I have checked any of this.

No, they aren't direct ports. There's a PhysX LOD present and all the features of A3 are implemented except the latest DLC, which I plan to implement in the next update. This includes the sling loading.

Edited by sudden

Sorry, guys. I receive a lot of PMs, but I'm traveling a lot at the moment, so I just have no time to work on the mod.

Cheers!

Sorry, guys. I receive a lot of PMs, but I'm traveling a lot at the moment, so I just have no time to work on the mod.

Cheers!

!!! er..

from rpt in case you find the time :)

Updating base class ->InventoryMuzzleItem_Base_F, by sud_gw_wpn\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemInfo/

Updating base class Car->Car_F, by sud_russians\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Offroad_01_base_F/

Updating base class Car->Offroad_01_base_F, by sud_russians\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Offroad_01_armed_base_F/

Updating base class DefaultDie->KIA_HMMWV_Driver, by sud_gw_v\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_BRDM2_Driver/

Updating base class DefaultDie->KIA_HMMWV_Driver, by sud_gw_v\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_BRDM2_Gunner/

Updating base class B_9x18_Ball->B_9x21_Ball, by tmr_smallarms_ballistics\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/SUD_UH60_Cargo.interpolateTo: Bad move SUD_KIA_UH60_Cargo

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/SUD_M113_DriverOut.interpolateTo: Bad move SUD_KIA_M113_DriverOut

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/SUD_Abrams_DriverOut.interpolateTo: Bad move SUD_KIA_Abrams_DriverOut

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/aadjpknlmstpsraswrflddown_tmr_deploy.InterpolateFrom: Bad move aaadjpknlmstpsraswrflddown

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/aadjpknlmstpsraswrflddown_tmr_rested.InterpolateFrom: Bad move aaadjpknlmstpsraswrflddown

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\hmmwv_mk19gunnerout.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_v\data\anim\hmmwv_tow_gunnerout.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_t\m2\data\anim\m2a2_kia_driver.rtm.rtm not found or empty

Animation sud_gw_t\zsu\data\anim\zsu_driverout.rtm not found or empty

"launch_SUD_M47

shotPos='muzzlePos2' found in config but not found in model launch_SUD_M47

"arifle_SUD_M16

Cannot load surface info sud_gw_wpn\data\Penetration\metalPlate.bisurf

"arifle_SUD_XM177

String STR_CfgWeapons_arifle_Khaybar_F_Library0 not found

"launch_sud_stinger

shotPos='muzzlePos2' found in config but not found in model launch_sud_stinger

"arifle_SUD_AK74M_1p29

Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f\acc\data\optics_smdi.paa.

"arifle_SUD_AK105_Krechet_M

"arifle_SUD_AK105_Krechet_S

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.sud_tgp_a'.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon sud_tgp_a with scope=private

"arifle_SUD_AK105_ACO_S

"arifle_SUD_AK105_S

"arifle_SUD_AK107_Goshawk

"arifle_SUD_AK107_GL_ACO

"arifle_SUD_VAL_PSO1

"LMG_SUD_RPK107

String STR_A3_CfgWeapons_XM_base_F_WeaponSlotsInfo_MuzzleSlot0 not found

"srifle_SUD_SVD

String STR_A3_CfgWeapons_EBR_base_F_WeaponSlotsInfo_MuzzleSlot0 not found

"srifle_SUD_SVU107_PSO4

"SUD_NATO_Soldier_HAT

"SUD_NATO_Soldier_AA

shotPos='muzzlePos2' found in config but not found in model launch_sud_stinger

Sudden's mods are great, but they're increasingly incompatible with other mods, so maybe it's just best to disable them until he finds the time to work on them.

Sudden's mods are great, but they're increasingly incompatible with other mods, so maybe it's just best to disable them until he finds the time to work on them.

+1 Would be great to be compatible (more variety of configurations) with other infantry weapons pack more standardized...(cup or massi)

Edited by LDU30