Sign in to follow this  
lukrop

lkr_ammo

Upvoted! Thanks for compiling a ticket, I was already thinking about doing that.

upvoted as well, this would greatly enhance realism, even though Bakerman and I are discussing that my airfriction values are allegedly incorrect at the moment.

New release: 0.7

• added ammo configs for hlcmods ak pack

Not sure if this has anything to do with those new macros as I have not looked in to them yet but when I use your 5.45 ammo in HLC AKs, the ammo description near the round count displays "5.56". I would suspect that this should actually reflect not only the correct caliber but also the type of ammo being used. I have yet to try this on the 47s or other rifles.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Are you sure you want to change into a form that was placed in the Addons folder and lkr_ammo_fhq_m4.pbo, this lkr ammo MOD has been published lukrop like, even if published on the Play withSIX?

Our team has been a very hard time that the team mate, I get in the pbo transferred some Addons folder from the opt folder.

I am writing this using a translating machine.

Sorry about my poor English.

Not sure if this has anything to do with those new macros as I have not looked in to them yet but when I use your 5.45 ammo in HLC AKs, the ammo description near the round count displays "5.56". I would suspect that this should actually reflect not only the correct caliber but also the type of ammo being used. I have yet to try this on the 47s or other rifles.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I'm pretty sure that this is not related with the addon. Looks like a typo in the HLC AKs pack.

Are you sure you want to change into a form that was placed in the Addons folder and lkr_ammo_fhq_m4.pbo, this lkr ammo MOD has been published lukrop like, even if published on the Play withSIX?

Our team has been a very hard time that the team mate, I get in the pbo transferred some Addons folder from the opt folder.

I am writing this using a translating machine.

Sorry about my poor English.

Hey! I'm sorry I can't understand what you want. Maybe you could get someone who is speaking your language to help you translating your question. :)

Realy nice addition to the game, my community can´t play without it anymore ;). Thx for your effort lukrop

can someone help me?

does this mod work direct with vanilla weapons?

thnx for help.

It's compatible with those weapons that use 5.56x45mm or 9mm ammo.

Most of the mags are no longer compatible with modded weapons. I have no clue as to what is causing it though.

I'll have to test that. RH M4s should be working as well as sudden's russian weapons and the SCARs from the U100 pack, since I played with them yesterday.

I'll have to test that. RH M4s should be working as well as sudden's russian weapons and the SCARs from the U100 pack, since I played with them yesterday.

RH M4s are actually the ones I referred to, they will only take the M855A1 mags for me.

I'll see if I find some time the next days and show this mod some love again. ;)

noob question as want to give this try

when you unzip there is src folder where do all the .pbo in this need to go (if you have that mod installed do you drop it into the mods addon folder?

noob question as want to give this try

when you unzip there is src folder where do all the .pbo in this need to go (if you have that mod installed do you drop it into the mods addon folder?

You can ignore the src directory, inside there are the source files (config files). You can use the @lkr_ammo directory just like any other mod directory. You might want to checkout this guide on armaholic.

Just a heads-up, I didn't find much time to look into this mod the last weeks. I hope I'll find time soon. Most of the optional stuff should still work if I'm not mistaken.