minimalaco

Afghanistan Map - No Name.

4 x 4 km? not very big for an Afghan map, anything bigger and as detailed?

The original F.A.T.A. was only 5x5 and was heralded as the finest terrain ever made for the franchise. I can't wait to see what Minimalaco can pack into 4x4. I'm sure it will provide for some insane PvP.

Looking good! If you require any hi-res pics I have a ton I took when I was out on tour. Let me know and I will sort you out with some villages/landscapes etc.

That looks really detaiked great job, is it possible to say finish this town then in an update to the mod add another town with equal detail. With the eventual result being a good size highly detailed terrain?

looks insane , keep up that great job!

eres un crack tio!

Quality over quantity.

Minimalaco, I'm glad to see you create a detailed map for arma 3. :)

Maybe, but I'd like a good Afghan map that has some usefulness for missions and CAS training, and unfortunately I have only Takistan to deal with. And while Atlis is good, I prefer something better than that.

So I'm not downing it for size, I'll probably still check it out but I'm looking for a similar map that has some size to it.

Edited by EricJ

Large maps require too much work and time. Unfortunately, I don't have lots of free time :( , and the most important thing.... grid 2,5m WIN!

EDIT: If you want large map for cas, training, etc... create your own map, i have all the data for 20x20 km, really nice resolution on the sat map... https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58492096/my_map.bmp

Edited by Minimalaco

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Looks great Mini, really enjoyed watching the detail yourself and Robster where putting into F.A.T.A during dev on realitymod. I can already see you are taking it to that level and beyond again.

I love smaller terrains that can afford to add the extra 'small' details that add alot to infantry combat.

Looking forward to using this one.

I can already tell this will be one of the best maps.

TimEric7.jpg

Good to see you're back in A3, Clafghan and FATA where amazing! Keep up the good work!

are you thinking on porting those F.A.T.A and clafghan A2 maps to A3?

Looks pretty cool so far. Kind of reminds me of a small hamlet just south of Marjah. The place was a shithole. Looking forward to it's release. :coop:

Will it require A3MP, plis make it standalone. Also new terrain tools are comeing, so I gues it may give map more building and other nice stuff

about dependencies...A3MP It's not necessary, I will use the least amount of OA objects.

Saludos!

Will it require A3MP, plis make it standalone. Also new terrain tools are comeing, so I gues it may give map more building and other nice stuff

;) 12345