Sign in to follow this  
killerwhale

C-130

Hi, i have problem with parachuting. i have 2 squads that are suppose to parachute from c-130

As soon as the parachute script is activated, the plane turns instead of continuing its straight course.

what does he have to do with the parachuting, i dont know.

anyway, what can i do to keep him his course? and not mind the soldiers parachuting. he is even set to captive (neutral)

Is the pilot in the squad's group? Either way he may be trying to land to pick them up again, I've seen this before. It usually means that the soldiers weren't properly separated from the plane, like there is a command telling the game that the soldiers should still try to get back in the plane causing the pilot to return to the nearest airfield.

Is the pilot in the squad's group? Either way he may be trying to land to pick them up again, I've seen this before. It usually means that the soldiers weren't properly separated from the plane, like there is a command telling the game that the soldiers should still try to get back in the plane causing the pilot to return to the nearest airfield.

This is very true, it happens. I would also triple check your script, you could easily be giving the pilot a command and not realize it, smallest things can be overlooked :)