ohally

OHally's T-10 Parachutes

Sounds really exciting!

I have reached out to you over Steam to request access to the dev build and am looking forward to your response.

I downloaded EBU C130j and T10 parachute but my men get no options to jump out of the plane. Is there a line I have to put in the init?

Did this new version get released ?

As of now , no. We are still waiting for Ohally to release the new version. I am pretty sure he is still testing the mod.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? Spawned the C130 with Zeus and tried doing a jump with a few of my guys but no luck in having the action appear in the menu. I checked the mod itself and the classname of the plane is correct.

Edited by N_Icomach
more detail

Has anyone been able to get this to work? Spawned the C130 with Zeus and tried doing a jump with a few of my guys but no luck in having the action appear in the menu. I checked the mod itself and the classname of the plane is correct.

Yes it works great, only thing you have to do is open the PBO go into scripts and replace the classname of the vehicle to the C130 you're using.

11 hours ago, sjdroz1 said:

Does this mod work with RHS?

I'm fairly certain RHS's C-130 has a waypoint called "Paradrop Infantry" so when the plane hits that way point it will chuck AI and players out the back on static line chutes without the need for this mod mate

Regards,

Bish