ohally

OHally's T-10 Parachutes

veeeery nice, thank you for releasing this. those are the kind of addons that make the game unique. really, as great as the super mods are, it's the little things that are always forgotten, yet if realised, show how great the community is.

OHally, thanks for updating this....:bounce3:

Just downloaded your mod off PWS i gotta say amazing idea. I cant wait to use it the only problem is where do i find the Static line backpack or vest.... its no where in the editor.. unless im blind.... Sorry if this is a dumb question...

just place a CC130 by the ebu and get in cargo

the mod automatically adds the chute when using the "jump out" function

Hey Ohally,

I have tried this, yet no jump out option pops up.

I placed a EBU CC130 Transport boarded plane, but I had no jump out left, right or just a simple jump out option?

Regards,

Ddog-nz-

Alright thank you I will try that tomorrow!!

We could not get it to show up either. May it be that the Standalone of theebu's C130 miss the script?

Well.....I don't know where to find the CC130 (Canadian variant), I have the EBU C130J and the Parachute Mod does not work as I have no option to eject.

Yep same here got the ebu c130 but no go on a jump command. Any heads up and how I would get an AI stick to drop using your chute mate ?

Hello ! :)

This addon seems fine, but I do not understand how it works ....

I have the C130J EBU but then how to equip my paratroopers with this type of parachute and how does this static line ?

Hello ! :)

This addon seems fine, but I do not understand how it works ....

I have the C130J EBU but then how to equip my paratroopers with this type of parachute and how does this static line ?

Just read a couple message before yours.

Based on Ohally's answer to this question, You just need to be in a CC130 plane, when you jump the parachute is automatically in place and your backpack is tethered to you on a drop line.

I myself can't get it working at the moment as I believe that the mod is looking for a specific model of C130 plane (the Canadian CC130).

New mod 0.1-alpha available at withSIX

Downloaded twice from playwithsix still no addons nor keys inside of folder might need to upload again please.

Edited by deVilspaWn

Confirmed... Just a .syncinfo has been downloaded on PWS, an no mod specific folders.

Just read a couple message before yours.

Based on Ohally's answer to this question, You just need to be in a CC130 plane, when you jump the parachute is automatically in place and your backpack is tethered to you on a drop line.

I myself can't get it working at the moment as I believe that the mod is looking for a specific model of C130 plane (the Canadian CC130).

1) Make sure your using theebu's C130

2) I will confirm if it is currently only mapped for the CC130

3) This mod has been picked up by my units modding team along with a few other small projects so expect to see it polished and properly released in the not so distant future

Hey OHally

i downloaded theebu's C130 but i didn't find the CC-130 i see only the normal USAF C-130s did i need an extra addon or iam just blind?

The C-130 i released is no longer valid. It may be a classname issue with the script. My C-130 was added to the USAF mod.

Confirmed... Just a .syncinfo has been downloaded on PWS, an no mod specific folders.

Appears it has been updated :) thanks for sorting it out, love your work

The C-130 i released is no longer valid. It may be a classname issue with the script. My C-130 was added to the USAF mod.

So, this mod could work with the C-130 from the USAF-Mod?

Hey,

i just wanted to aks if you are working on a solution. For me it doesnt work with the C-130 of the USAF mod. We have the mod on Client and on server. Does we have anything else to do?

With best regards

Colonel David Lennox

CO TF141

Edited by DeDave98

Is there any fix found yet?

As others have already discovered, the C-130 does not work, we don't get an option to jump out.

thanks in advance

-timmyrules

3rd Parachute Battalion

You can still use the parachute you can get it out of a VAS Box and the jump out of an aircraft. Dont know if it works as good but it still works.

As i understood, the chute has no own backpack. It will be added with the non exsiting jump out option

As i understood, the chute has no own backpack. It will be added with the non exsiting jump out option

It definetly does unless it was another mod but I was able to get a T-10 parachute out of Virtual Ammobox