ohally

OHally's T-10 Parachutes

due to high demand, I will be cleaning up some code and releasing a beta in the very near future. it will ONLY be compatible with the ebu's C130 addon for the first release. keep an eye more to follow

Hi OHally,

Im making a new mini campaign (new at mission making) and one of my missions calls for an airborne invasion. Based on my military experience I am only looking for complete realism (or as close as I can get to it). Is there a chance I can get your T-10 Parachute early, or do I have to wait for the release? Thanks.

Dear OHally,

Will there be the ability for your parachute to get snagged on trees without exploding into flames? Cos it sometimes happens with me for the vanilla arma 3 parachutes.

Edited by Alexander James

it is offtopic because you created a thread about a question in the addons section which should have been in the questions and answers. What you shouldve done is posted a reply to the link you posted yourself in your previous reply. Besides, your thread had no reference to OHallys parachute whatsoever.

Hey, those things look great. Looking forward to a release.

If there are any units out there who currently use the C-130J or CAF aircraft (CH-147F specifically) who'd like to test this please let me know via pm. I'd prefer units who can test with more than 10 people at a time

Hey man, I've tried getting in touch with you regarding testing of this mod both on here and on skype to no reply, my I have a pretty kickass takistan invasion mission waiting to go but I want us to use this mod for an insertion, any word on how long before the beta version is released?

ALLCON,

I am currently working on making the system as realistic as possible. i.e. You will actually have to walk off the aircraft. Due to the complexity of this and time restraints on my real life, it may take some time. Be aware this is not dead, and infact is planned to be a complete Airbourne pacakge including Kestrels for DZ controllers.

Summer time is a great time to get in some late night Arma playing.

I really enjoy and appreciate the CAF Team's (and previously ONS) work. This, along with the Aggressors update (Tamils) has been a mod that I have been anxiously awaiting. I would ask for an earlier "as is" release and have the other features in a version update later however I know how some in the community, who take for granted the work to get free content from modders, will complain if it isn't perfect.

I'll just hang in there :)

Due to constant changes in the way BIS does business I will no longer be creating mods for this game. I don't have a lot of spare time and lately it's been spent re-writing things because BIS continues to make significant changes to the ARMA 3 structure. I will be hacking away at cleaning up my mods and do a final release near the end of this summer, this includes: Canadian Armed Forces; Aggressors; Static Line Chutes; and Boats. Once that release is done all source data will also be released for all mods for anyone interested in picking up the torch.

I will likely produce more small projects in my own time but for now I need to step back and leave it be while BIS finishes their games in their own time.

**this has been posted in each of my threads.

I'd love to just have a chute that isn't steerable, which I don't think exists in A3. Something basic as a first release would be awesome, while you work on the other features, if possible.

Christ people, this has been posted in the same page.

READ

Due to constant changes in the way BIS does business I will no longer be creating mods for this game. I don't have a lot of spare time and lately it's been spent re-writing things because BIS continues to make significant changes to the ARMA 3 structure. I will be hacking away at cleaning up my mods and do a final release near the end of this summer, this includes: Canadian Armed Forces; Aggressors; Static Line Chutes; and Boats. Once that release is done all source data will also be released for all mods for anyone interested in picking up the torch.

I will likely produce more small projects in my own time but for now I need to step back and leave it be while BIS finishes their games in their own time.

**this has been posted in each of my threads.

Christ people, this has been posted in the same page.

READ

He never released this, so its understandable why people are still asking, Says in his post that he would finish what he had and release. Just food for thought

The reason I asked again was because he said things would be released at the end of Summer. It is now the end of October...

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

New mod 0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Ohally;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.