.kju

All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) - A1/A2/OA content in A3

Is there a way to have Taki milicia with normal model, or for the moment it's normal to have CSAT guy placeholder?

Is there a way to have Taki milicia with normal model, or for the moment it's normal to have CSAT guy placeholder?

I don't know if you're familiar with the AIA HQ companion mod for AIA SA but if not you might find the replacements that it uses to be preferable to the CSAT models: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175109-All-in-Arma-High-Quality-pack-(AiA-HQ)-Replacement-addons-for-AiA

Well, I was wondering what was the point with this mod, now I know. Thanks.

Hi all

for installation, can someone tell me what if anything,im suppoesed to do with the "dta" folder included in this download.They contain language PBOs.

Should i put them in my addons folder? or just ignore them?

Thanks

ALSO when i try to load Takistan,im hit with an error regarding missing sounds for takistan config.It worked with A3MP.But not now.

Anyone any ideas?

Edited by redarmy

probably a stupid question.

if I use arma3sync to launch AiA SA, do I need to setup the AiA installer wizard?

I tried running this along with AIA SA Lite and AIA TP (installed with PWS using automatic dependencies), and got the following errors upon launching:

"Addon 'AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_PMC_With_pomigits_PGServices' requires addon 'POMI_PMC_UNITS'

Then in the intro I got a script error (CBA bug?):

Error in expression <if (_ar select 7 != "") then {
_newUnit setVehicleInit format["this setVehicleVa>
 Error position: <setVehicleInit format["this setVehicleVa>
 Error Missing ;
File x\cba\addons\common\fnc_switchPlayer.sqf, line 36
Error in expression <if (_ar select 7 != "") then {
_newUnit setVehicleInit format["this setVehicleVa>
 Error Missing ;

Afterwards I got (F35 mod bug?):

Picture p:\f35\ui\picture_f35b_ca.paa not found.

And also:

No entry 'bin\config/CfgWeapons/Kae_AK_74sz_base/FullAuto.StandardSound'.

All before getting to the main menu.

Also, without the high quality pack I still got missing icons errors in the editor when trying to place a unit.

Are any of those easily fix-able?

@ il_padrino

Please ask the _William himself. As long as vehicles are not modified (significantly)

it should still work fine I would assume though.

@ redarmy

Leave the dta folder where it is. The engine knows how to handle it.

Please upload your rpt file in regards to the error message.

@ ziant

What is the "AiA installer wizard"?

@ galzohar

I have finally some time to look into AiA HQ again today.

"Addon 'AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_PMC_With_pomigits_PG Services' requires addon 'POMI_PMC_UNITS'

Pomigit changed his PG Services addon considerable, so the replacement has to be

adapted to his changes.

Just delete the AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_PMC_With_pomigits_PG Services.pbo for now.

setVehicleInit is no longer supported in A3; it seems you are running an old CBA

version somehow.

Picture p:\f35\ui\picture_f35b_ca.paa not found.

Has to be fixed by chortles himself in his mod..

No entry 'bin\config/CfgWeapons/Kae_AK_74sz_base/FullAuto.StandardSound'.

Same here. Has to be fixed by Kaelis.

That the downside of replacement mods - you get all the error and issues from

these third part mods.. Same is probably true for your icon errors.

I tried running this along with AIA SA Lite and AIA TP (installed with PWS using automatic dependencies), and got the following errors upon launching:

"Addon 'AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_PMC_With_pomigits_PGServices' requires addon 'POMI_PMC_UNITS' ...

<snip>

... Are any of those easily fix-able?

I get the F35 image error and the AK_74s sound error but so far I've just closed the error dialogue boxes and haven't noticed any strange behavior in game. For the PG Services mod error you can delete the AiA_InfantryModelReplacement_PMC_With_pomigits_PG Services.pbo file as kju suggested. Another option is that you can install PG Services v0.6.2 with Play withSix and then you can revert to v0.6.1 by navigating to the mod in PWS and click where it says "change version" and choose version 0.6.1. PWS will then install the older version for you and that particular error will go away.

The icon errors were after I disabled the HQ pack, so was just running SA Lite and TP.

My CBA is directly from PWS, and it surely have been updated several times. I'll try find the exact script that still has the deprecated setVehicleInit command. My guess is it's some old function nobody ever used and thus nobody noticed was using a deprecated command.

Can the PMC pbo be deleted on the PWS side until it can be updated? That way it would work for my friends too, and not just for me :)

I sent messages to Chortle and Kaelis, hopefully they'll find the time to fix it.

;2792425']@ ziant

What is the "AiA installer wizard"?

the installer wizard provided by arma3sync. can be found in the help or setting tab.

the same tool to install ACRE or TFAR to TeamSpeak3.

@ Scimitar

Thanks for the good assistance!

@ galzohar

Please upload a rpt with icon errors with just AiA SA loaded.

The CBA error is in a CBA script. So for some reason you have an old CBA version loaded.

Look in the rpt log file - it lists all the pbos loaded and from what modfolder.

Can't delete PMC pbo as other rely on it, but will try to get the AiA HQ update out tomorrow.

@ ziant

No idea what this is about. You need to ask the author of that tool.

Hey! Great mod, quick question though - why are all of the Takistani civilians in shorts and the blue and green t-shirt, and the female civilians purple with no heads? :P

I also get a strange error in game that is something like this: No Entry: 'config.bin/cfgweapons/muzzle_mas_snds_c/iteminfo.modes'.

Edited by JackAmphlett

I noticed that the zeroing of the M119 and D30 is completly off. IA can't properly shoot with them at a target 300m away.

Is this something that can be fixed without BiS ?

@ JackAmphlett

> Takistani civilians in shorts and the blue and green t-shirt

No good replacements available so far.

> female civilians purple with no heads

Sounds like a conflict with another mod.

> No Entry: 'config.bin/cfgweapons/muzzle_mas_snds_c/iteminfo.modes'.

This is coming from one of massi's mods. Please report the error to him.

@ 1212PDMCDMPPM

Logged at: https://dev.withsix.com/issues/75465

I don't think the purple headless females error is caused by a mod conflict. There are no female models in Arma 3 and I think that's the reason the female models are like that. I get the same error when playing Arma 2 campaigns using AIA SA and AIA HQ. Hopefully when a good civilian model replacement pack is available it will have females as well and that error can be fixed.

;2795565']@ JackAmphlett

> Takistani civilians in shorts and the blue and green t-shirt

No good replacements available so far.

Are there not? :rolleyes:

@ Scimitar

The women should be replaced by male Civilians. If that's not the case, its a bug.

Please make a report and attach the rpt log file.

@ seba1976

Link?

Hi,

we encountered a problem on our dedicated server. When we run AiA with AiA HQ, some troups are available and working during mission creation, but not working on the server. Most of the Opfor, like taki doesn't appears and prevent mission to launch. As well, vehicules behvae very strangely, like hummer ending on the roof everytime we take a turn... Is that work in progress bug, or we forget something?

@ Solentis

Are you running AiA HQ also on the server? This should NOT be done.

Otherwise please upload both client and server rpt.

vehicles behave very strangely, like hummer ending on the roof every time we take a turn.

Never heard of that so far - possible to make a short video of it?

@ seba1976

Thanks - forwarded for review. Can't remember why we decided against them a few months back.

Thanks Kju, working better now. Another question. Faction like russian or takistan are listed in the editor, but when spawned, they are normal CSAT models. Is that normal? Do we have to use AiA and mod like CAF agressor together to get it working? Why are they listed if we cant use it with correct model and weapon? Thanks for your help

@ Solentis

The A2/OA infantry have not yet been converted. As such you have to use AiA HQ to get similar looking units.

Ok but you just told me to not use AIA SA with HQ... Do you mean to use AiA lite + HQ instead of SA for the moment if I want this kind of unit?