.kju

All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) - A1/A2/OA content in A3

Strange... I do not have such a bug you showed on screenshot, do you use other mods ?

There are bugs like missing sounds, etc.

I have this mod

- Community Base Addons A3

- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

- ASDG Joint Rails

Try to disable them but still with the same problem !

anyone know how to fix it ?

Trying to play some with AllInArma servers, and getting kicked off all of them because the files are not signed, any suggestions?

I downloaded AiA myself and it didnt work, so I then did it through Play With Six and it still doesnt work.

Some servers are using the newest (January 1st version) but a lot never bothered updating, might be worth grabbing both and then launch whatever the server uses, just rename one @allinarmaterrainpackOLD when not in use.

Okay, I know this project is no longer maintained, but it seems no one else is getting this so there must be a fix. Everytime I launch the game with the standalone I get an error (and then crashes) that says "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/: cannot find base class 'Burst'

Help?

...so there must be a fix....

Nope, no help there atm.

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

@Sarugao-A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@A3MP;@AGM;@ARP2;@ascz_a2 _map_fixes;@ascz_postprocess;@ASDG_Attachments;@AS DG_JR;@ASR_AI3;@Burnes_AAV;@C17A3;@CAF_AG;@CBA_A3; @Cha_Lav25;@CHO_LHD;@EBU_Mods;@EWK_HMMWV;@F16C_Sta ndalone;@FA18X_Black_Wasp;@fhq_accessories;@hafm_h mmwv_a3;@kyo_MH47E;@LPD29;@MBG_killhouse;@mcc_sand box;@mikes;@NatoRussianVehicules;@NatoRussianWeapo n;@Nimitz;@RAV_Lifter_A3;@RDS;@RDS_A2_IslandFixes; @RDS_Civ;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@RKSL_attachments;@tacop s;@task_force_radio;@TEC_CSAT;@US_MARINES_MARSOC;@ USAF;@USSOCOM_DEVGRU;@Vcom_AI;@VTS_Gesture

AiA and A3MP? Is that necessary?

Try it without A3MP and running CBA as first mod.

Okay, I know this project is no longer maintained, but it seems no one else is getting this so there must be a fix. Everytime I launch the game with the standalone I get an error (and then crashes) that says "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_57mmLauncher/Burst/: cannot find base class 'Burst'

Help?

LOP is Leights OPFOR and that was a known problem with a much older version of the mod.

Edited by Fadi

Some servers are using the newest (January 1st version) but a lot never bothered updating, might be worth grabbing both and then launch whatever the server uses, just rename one @allinarmaterrainpackOLD when not in use.

I have used both 1.4.2 and 1.4.01 and both are giving me the same error

I'm not familiar with the signatures error, so does it state precisely which addons are giving the error? Are you perhaps missing another addon (or addons) signatures that the server(s) require? Check your .RPT to be sure what addons signatures it says you are missing.

Edited by Jackal326

Hi,

So i have test with ONLY this two mods :

@CBA_A3

@AllInArmaTerrainPack

And i have always this error :

22:12:17 ManagerConfig()

22:12:17 Error when creating WIC imaging factory:

Error: 0x80040154

22:12:17 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

i can't add this to my commandline server :/

i have only this :

Picture :

d9XXgUa.png

Gamehoster are always problematic. They are good for vanilla games and maybe some little mods. But when it comes to the "good stuff" you are basicaly screwed due the lack of customisation your server itself.

Did you try to start up the server without a mission loading?

Deactivate "-autoInit"

Activate "-noPause" and "-noSound"

Do you have access to the "server.cfg", if so what is written in there?

After check, the upload " failed " because the last pbo (~20) are not upload.

So i go re upload this and i feedback here ;)

anybody up to start fixing AIA SA ? there is a problem with the class "burst" as soon as i start AIASA i get

config.bin/CfgWeapons/Cha_Mi24_S8_Rocket/burst/: Cannot find base class 'burst' (Chairborne MI24) and it CTD

when i remove the addon it happens with the next addon that uses "burst" class (cant remmeber the name of the second)

so there is defintly something wrong with the SA pack (those errors dont come up with the Terrain Pack)

AFSIK AiASA will no longer be updated. Maybe CUP takes over AiATP, but that's pretty far from being confirmed.

When I use weapons mods from ArmA 2, my arms are all extended and weird. Also, I have to use AiAHQ since if I spawn an ArmA 2 vanilla unit in ArmA 3 then they just spawn with the civilian clothes.

EDIT: Is there any way of using ports like the Mi-24 port that includes new skins alongside AiA? When I try to I get the class 'burst' error.

Edited by JackAmphlett

hello I want to tell you that you made super good job and thanks to you it made me want to replay this game. I noticed a bug on zargabad others I did not watch or crane and sink into the ground and a power pole through the houses.

Edited by Generalpopo

Hello I'm new here but on the the AiA SA lite when I play a senario It pops up error messanges about loading guns and when i click continue i have no weapons.

Can anyone help me with this?

Sad but because of BIS, this superb mod is totally ruined. First, with version 1.50 the game constantly crash to desktop. Now, all in arma causes a freeze on launching screen. BIS totally messed the memory allocation.
kju, can you cooperate with BIS to fix this problem, please?
Anyway, thank you for this wonderful mod.

5 minutes ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

i have a problem why cant i download this mod anymore?

Because it's been replaced by the rather awesome CUP mod:

http://cup-arma3.org/

9 minutes ago, Eesh Sin Ger said:

well dude problem is i cant use arma 2 mods in arma 3

CUP is an Arma 3 mod tho