.kju

All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) - A1/A2/OA content in A3

Ok but you just told me to not use AIA SA with HQ... Do you mean to use AiA lite + HQ instead of SA for the moment if I want this kind of unit?

I think he meant to say HQ is client-side, meaning not loaded in the server.

Are you running AiA HQ also on the server? This should NOT be done.

Server: AiA SA LITE

Client: AiA SA + AiA HQ or AiA SA LITE + AiA HQ or AiA SA

OOOOOOok sorry, I was a bit confused. This appart, I have some footage of strange vehicle behaviour. How can I send it to you? Thanks for all.

Ok, so I made a test mission.

With AiA lite, i put a hummer mv2 and a russian fusilier. I uploaded it on the server, with only AiA standalone lite in the cmd line, and when I try to run it on the server...

18:13:13 Missing addons detected:

18:13:13 cawheeled_e_hmmwv

18:13:13 aia_characters_e_config

18:13:13 aia_sara_dbe1_config

18:13:13 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cawheeled_e_hmmwv, aia_characters_e_config, aia_sara_dbe1_config

@ Solentis

Upload the rpt log file of the server. The said message says that AiA is not loaded/active.

While i was taking a closer look at the patched TP map, i thought that i could bring up some screenshots i ve made while using the Arma 2 EU MAP editor Addon for Arma 3.

And there is this really ugly airfield road texture, so i covered the ugly texture with the Utes texture and that is what it looks like :

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24990658/2014-10-20_00001.jpg.html

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24990662/2014-10-20_00002.jpg.html

Basically this is just a suggestion but it would be really cool if one of you could make a HD "Road" texture for the airfields

MG Nest have two bugs :

- when you kill the crew, the AI is still appearing

- when looking at part of the MG Nest, it's not properly displayed

cf:

So I install this with the latest HQ pack update and can launch into ARMA 3 latest DEV build as of today. But when I choose to load a mission and the game is searching through the missions folders, I get an error message:

File ca\missions\scenarios\sp_benchmarkskirmish.chernarus\mission.sqm, line 0: '.rap': 'x' encountered instead of '="

The red X is actually a black square with a white 0 inside of it.

Any ideas?

Hi Killa-Conni...

I forgot about that. In the past, AiA and AiASA had worked for me with the latest dev build so I didn't notice. I just left it like that since I've purchased Arma 3. I will see if I can switch back to stable build and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the suggestion.

@ 1212PDMCDMPPM

The download links are the wiki already.

The update news will follow later today or tomorrow.

@ Weißdorn and 1212PDMCDMPPM

Please make a report in the issue tracker and provide as many details as possible.

@ KeyCat

You are welcome. :)

@ Valken

Please upload your rpt log file.

A hash list of all IF modfolders would be very helpful too:

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

No this is not an issue .Kju,

As mentioned in my post, i used the Arma 2 Editor tool "EU MAPS" for Arma 3. With this tool you can place every object of Arma 2 + Arrowhead to a certain position.

And the only thing that annoys me about chernarus is the ugly airfield road texture. So i covered the ugly texture with this Editor Mod Tool.

In conclusion all i want is to suggest the someone creates a "HD Airfield road texture" that replaces the ugly one.

@ Weißdorn

If it can be done this way, it can be also done permanently. :)

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Hi .kju,

RPT file

Appreciate you looking at this.

AiASA 2014.08.10

AiASA 2014.08.24 patch

AiAHQ via PWS

The @rus mod is from this link by the way.

Thanks!

Edited by Valken

Just a quick note seems like the signature for buildings_c.pbo the on the patch AiASA 2014.08.24 is wrong, at least on the download link from mega(edit: also google drive). Maybe its something that was planned to be fixed before oficially anouncing it, so nvm if its not really a bug :P

Edited by columdrum

Hey,

do you have a time-schedule on when a full version of the All in Arma Standalone will be available on PlaywithSix? Looking forward to it!

You are doing great work!

@ Valken

Your install is outdated. Not sure what you did there.

Please make the said hash list to see if its just one/few files or the whole install.

@ columdrum

Sorry for the mess up - you find the correct sign file in the files section now:

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/files - buildings_c.pbo_AiA_2014_10_18.7z

@ JamesRobinson

Unfortunately it is unlikely to happen any time soon. :(

The 2014-10-18 update is out. :bounce3:

For the most part only the news is 4 days late...

Content of the update:

Again with a more descriptive way - I hope.. feedback welcome.

PS: You still find the technical summary in the first post and a link to all details.

3t4y1Sl.jpg

eOT5vFl.jpg

p0qruo8.jpg

Did you spot the differences yet?

(details in the first post)

Big thanks once more to Pansyfaust for his excellent contributions!

You can find more sweet and shiny improvements coming soon to your home in his steam screenshot gallery.

Finally the full integration of the new open building variants from SMD Sharani made by M1lkm8n, Bad Benson, and CiforDayZServer.

This means all community made terrains using these A1 buildings will get auto upgraded as well!

nD66OJOl.png

If you are not familiar with it yet, go check out the SMD Sharani release thread NOW!

The integration of the improved SMD Sahrani is still to follow soon.

A few building variants are still missing and will be integrated eventually.

More videos from SMD work available in their youtube channel and images in their gallery.

Standard Chernarus grass:

fpadINp.jpg

A3 grass in Chernarus:

aA1yEtd.jpg

The A3 style grass for Chernarus from Fabio Chavez is in officially as well.

In addition he has cooked-up a special lighting for desert type terrains.

He is eagerly waiting for your comments and feedback. :)

Last but not least - further improved community made terrains support like more fixed lighting,

mapSize config value added, custom intros disabled, more infinite terrain crashes avoided.

And it should be possible to mix AiA TP with IFA3SA now as well (make sure to load AiA TP first).

You find a couple more smaller resolved issues listed in the first post.

Enjoy :bounce3:

PS: Check out the preview of the WIP Chernarus Summer version part of the update. :cool:

Gallery with sample images from Alwarren:

https://imgur.com/a/dWq5j#0

Gallery with comparison images (summer clutter/grass not yet in the update):

https://imgur.com/a/RJJIC#0

Awesome! Does this mean I can finally uninstall A2OA for good (to free 50+ GB of my SSD)? All the old missions will work (including e.g. CRW2 stuff?)? Everything I played years ago, thinking "great mission, but the lighting at night looks shitty" will now look much much better? Is this the holy grail?

...<snip>...

...I got (F35 mod bug?):

Picture p:\f35\ui\picture_f35b_ca.paa not found...

...<snip>...

...Are any of those easily fix-able?

Galzohar, I found an easy fix for this error. The file "picture_f35b_ca.paa" is an image that A3 is trying to load that displays in the A3 main menu when the mod is loaded. The image file is in the F35 mod folder but for some reason A3 won't load it (the image may be corrupt or formatted incorrectly) and you get the error. If you go into the @CHO_F35B folder and delete the "mod.cpp" file then the error will go away. If you open the cpp file with notepad you will find that all that it does is point to the image location and give a link to the forum thread for the mod. Deleting the cpp file won't affect anything in game other than to give you one less error message to click "okay" on. :)

I still haven't sorted the AK sound error but if I find anything I'll post it here or more likely in the AIA HQ thread which is where it probably should be now that I think about it.

@ JackAmphlett

What version you using as you double post in multiple threads?

You need to upload the rpt log file and list of your mods at minimum to allow you any advice.