.kju

All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) - A1/A2/OA content in A3

I'm going back to ArmA 2 without looking back, the last big game of BIS, is much better and more fun game in my humble opinion., i leave this(Arma3) for impossible.! integration of mods is bad, there are plenty and variety of weapons packs without standard,many bugs....etc,etc...

bye then....

bye then....
+1

Hello and a BIG thank you for all the work that has been done during this project!

I admit, I didn't read through all the pages, but the last time I checked AIA it had the Arma 2 reload anims "hardcoded". Has this been removed, or is there a way to remove it? Don't get me wrong, I really admire and am in awe by the work that has gone into this mod, but I simply grew accustomed to let's say, Toadies Ak reload animation and such. Even the vanilla A3 reload anims. So, if this could be integrated somehow i'd be a happy SOB

:D

@ FLv*VeNoM*

Weapon animations is something the CUP team is taking care of.

Once the weapon pack is completed, it will be integrated into AiA SA.

---

IMPORTANT INFO FOR SERVER ADMINS

1. The AiA_SA_2014_08_10.bikey available in the files section of DevHeaven was wrong. It has now been replaced with the correct one.
  2. The buildings.pbo was faulty in the PWS version. This was corrected and has been published now.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

great work! little bug though I just switched from A3MP to AiAstandalone lite on PWS and all the numbers for grids and altitude have disappeared on every map, I'm also unable to open the GPS

Edited by razool

@ razool

Upload your arma3.rpt please.

I confirm grids + altitude digits and show up but no GPS with the full standalone.

I use PWS with custom repo to share mods with our community so it will be hard to avoid this bug, is there a specific file in the lite version that can be replaced manually to fix the issue?

edit: ok I replace ui_fonts in SA lite with the one in full and the map digits are back but still no GPS

Edited by razool

@ seba1976

Check the wiki and here and here.

@ razool

Thanks for the research! Lite will now use the standard UIFonts.pbo with high quality textures.

good stuff thanks for the quick support!

after playing around with my keys the GPS actually works just the toggle is broken so it will not stay on screen, we use ctab or foldmap as workaround

just the toggle is broken so it will not stay on screen

@ razool

Can you please explain this in more detail / clarify it:

Is it broken just for your setup or unrelated to it?

Does it happen in both AiA SA and AiA SA lite?

yes both versions, no other mods

the key "GPS" works fine and will show the GPS while holding the key

the key "toggle GPS" does not show the GPS on the screen but it must be doing something because I'm unable to use "GPS" key while it is toggled

;2768874']@ seba1976

Check the wiki and here and here.

Thanks .kju, so unless I want to play with low resolution versión of everything, or I have a server, it is of no use to me, right?

@ the chief

Works fine here. Please see the Download section of the FAQ in the first post.

@ seba1976

Pretty much yes. Or you need a smaller download for whatever reason (and can live with the lower quality).

cant you just get us the vehicles/guns without all the maps/units. this takes up too much space and issues.

The T-90 has a bug where it's textures starts moving with the tracks.

I have used your all in arma terrain pack to get the Chernaus map, which i have ported A3wasteland over to it. If your not aware it uses 3 types of stores, vehicle, general and gun. The general and gun stores work fine they stay where they are placed and stay inside A3 buildings i placed on the map. However the vehicle stores will show up on the front steps of the closest building, no mater where they are placed on the map. I'm rather new to all of this stuff, so i was wondering if this is happening because i am using just the terrain pack instead of the SA pack?

yes both versions, no other mods

the key "GPS" works fine and will show the GPS while holding the key

the key "toggle GPS" does not show the GPS on the screen but it must be doing something because I'm unable to use "GPS" key while it is toggled

Hey I have the same issue !

I though my game was corrupted or something.

It looks like it is link with that AiA SA since the problem begin right after my install of the mod.

This is an update to a previous post (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174016-All-in-Arma-Standalone-(AiA-SA)-A1-A2-OA-content-in-A3&p=2739838&viewfull=1#post2739838) that I made in this thread. When time has allowed I've been playing A2 user made campaigns in A3 using AIASA and AIAHQ. Most of what's below is just copied and pasted from my earlier post in this thread but I've added Sword Team as a working A2OA campaign and I updated the status of the Forgotten Few dynamic campaign. Also as I mentioned in my earlier post, I didn't do any comprehensive testing to see if I could get them to work. I played with the same mods I always use. I wouldn't say that any of the working campaigns worked flawlessly but I was still able to enjoy the experience. I got the occasional script error and civilians are the A3 civilians. Occasionally I run into civilians with purple skin and no heads. From what I've been able to deduce these are supposed to be females. Also loadouts are often messed up. Medics without the large medical kits are common, AT gunners with packs but only one round are also common. Also some weapons like the Javelin are unusable. I choose to take that as a challenge and acquire the equipment I need on the battlefield. As I mentioned before any other input on working A2 campaigns is welcome.

Working without major errors:

Operation Cobalt: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9010&highlight=OPERATION%2BCOBALT

Red Dawn: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20024&highlight=RED%2BDAWN

Sword Team: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15601&highlight=SWORD%2BTEAM - The campaign works fairly well but with some errors. The biggest problem I found was in the first mission. Your team is inserted by helicopter but the pilot flies out of the mission area and the mission fails. The workaround is simple. As soon as the chopper is over land you need to order your team to disembark. The pilot will then land and you can get out and carry on with the mission. You have to hump it quite a ways to the first objective though unless you can find some transport.

Ghost Recon - Podagorsk: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15717&highlight=GHOST%2BRECON%2BPODAGORSK

Not working for me so far without game breaking errors:

Liberation of Chernarus

Operation Red Star

Rainy Fall

The Forgotten Few - This is a dynamic campaign that goes in the single player missions folder rather than the campaigns folder. I couldn't get it to load though. The screen froze and I had to alt-tab out of the game.

Worked somewhat but abandoned due to errors:

Dogs of War - Spontaneous deaths

Operation Harvester: Podagorsk - Spontaneous deaths

***EDIT*** I changed the campaign Ghost Recon - Podagorsk from "Somewhat Working" to "Working". I hadn't tried it since the latest AIASA update and I also optimized my mod load order. I haven't played it all the way through yet but it seems to be working so far. There are still minor errors due to some missing objects and a few missing sounds but it no longer crashes when loading saved games.

Edited by Scimitar

@ Krycek

Check: https://dev.withsix.com/issues/71765

@ gobi42

Please provide the class or p3d name of the problematic object.

@ Patrix87

Can please add more detail of the GPS issue here:

https://dev.withsix.com/issues/74682

Like does it happen in all situations or just specific (missions)?

@ Scimitar

I'd appreciate it, if you could try to narrow down the issues and make reports here:

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/issues

I'd like to fix them, but I need detailed information and easy reproduction.

Thanks for the overall campaigns overview!

PS: As always report crashes to BI / A3 feedback tracker.

I noticed that too that some kind of weapons are completley not useable, especially the Launchers. The Reload of the Launcher fails most of the time and when u have sucess to reload the launcher and holding down the Aim the View will show the opposite sight and not the directionn where u aiming at. I will make some tests today, should i write down here the weapons here which cant use?

I noticed that too that some kind of weapons are completley not useable, especially the Launchers. The Reload of the Launcher fails most of the time and when u have sucess to reload the launcher and holding down the Aim the View will show the opposite sight and not the directionn where u aiming at. I will make some tests today, should i write down here the weapons here which cant use?

That's the exact problem I've had with some of the launchers. The Javelin in particular. Even the AI can't use them. For the most part the unguided launchers have worked fine for me. Another weapon that hasn't worked very well for me is the M32 Grenade Launcher. I only tried to use it one time but when I did the sites were way off. I nearly had to aim it at the ground to fire at a target 75-100 meters away.

@kju - I'll see what I can do. I've shied away from reporting most of the problems because I don't know if they're A3, AIA, or A2 campaign/mission related. I usually don't have a lot of time to play so I don't normally spend that much time trying to figure out what the problems are. When I run into a problem I generally just find an in-game way around it or if it's a game breaking issue I generally just make a mental note of it and move on to a different campaign or mission. Some of it I do research later though. That's how I came to the conclusion that the headless civilians with purple skin are females. The purple skin is an already documented A3 bug (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16715) and I think the headless civs are related because the game is trying to load a female head and face that isn't there. On two occasions I've also been able to interact with the headless civs and they were females. That issue will probably need to be fixed in AIAHQ with a civilian pack replacement.

The Javelin has already been reported though: ***edit*** Never mind. I just saw your post above

https://dev.withsix.com/issues/71680

Edited by Scimitar