.kju

All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) - A1/A2/OA content in A3

@ Denco

Basically either you are missing a large chunk of the AiA SA pbos or A3 isn't able to read them for some reason.

Also try:

-mod=@CBA_A3; "-mod=d:\arma 3 mods\@AllInArmaStandalone;"

=>

"-mod=@CBA_A3;d:\arma 3 mods\@AllInArmaStandalone"

How large is your @AllInArmaStandalone folder and how many files inside?

Nvm mate, I miss looked main AiA folder and only installed the updates :o

I'm having some system issues ( system freezing that I'm trying to resolve ) and small errors like this happen quickly.

Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for help.

@ Denco

No worries :)

Last arma update broke every aia sa weapons sound .

Ah i just downloaded this Mod and was wondering why no guns had any sound, ive been getting this:

'no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/m4a1_aim/single_standardsound' amongst other errors.

Is this the same error as what last nights patch brought in? If so, talk about unlucky timing for me!

Hi !

Any hope to see one day the vehicles (most notably the tanks) having sound and correct physx ? the T-90 even has moving textures (sort of modern cloak I guess :))

@ vinceXD, RAINF, not_majority

Hotfix is almost done.

@ NikoTeen

Unfortunately BI doesnt care to fix the old car and tank simulation.

So we have to wait for community to port vehicles one by one.. check the CUP for progress.

@ NikoTeen

Unfortunately BI doesnt care to fix the old car and tank simulation.

So we have to wait for community to port vehicles one by one.. check the CUP for progress.

Thanks for reply.

Btw, what is the CUP ?

Hotfix for sound changes

Files:

---

• AiA_FirstLoaded.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)
  • AiA_Sounds.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)

Download at:

---

Mega mirror

GoogleDrive mirror

Thanks for reply.

Btw, what is the CUP ?

Community Upgrade Project.

Thanks for the quick hotfix and it works great, will I still be able to use JSRS 1.5 with this now? Cuz I dont seems to get it working

not_majority : Update jsrs maybe , they just realeased patch 2.1b to make it work with 1.24 update .

@ not_majority

See the AiA SA HQ thread.

;2731379']Hotfix for sound changes

Files:

---

• AiA_FirstLoaded.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)
  • AiA_Sounds.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)

Download at:

---

Mega mirror

GoogleDrive mirror

Thanks for that.

I didn't see this on 1st page, any chance you can link these there as well? Gets buried quick otherwise.

@ mamasan8

There will be a new full release today/this weekend, and the lite version will get patched.

.kju I´m still using the AiA Standalone (haven´t tested the LITE version) and applied all the latest patches and fixes, and now I´m having the error: "Circular addon dependancy in "Aia_RadioProtocol" =/

Here´s my minidump file -> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6382845/arma3_2014-07-19_23-35-07.bidmp

and rpt -> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6382845/arma3_2014-07-19_23-35-07.rpt and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6382845/arma3_2014-07-19_23-33-39.rpt

[EDIT] Scrap that... I had thrown all RDS A2 islands fix inside AiA addons folder... without them, it loads oK... now I´m testing with them in other folder, loading before AiA!

[EDIT2] Yeah, I should have put the RDS fix on it´s on folder before... now everything works alright! Sorry for the false alarm ;)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

.kju,

could we have your advice on how to launch A2 Island fixes with aia sa? In my case placing the fixes last in the modline results in strange behavior of the game (e.g. no A3 islands in the editor), and when I place it before the aia sa I get the impression it doesn't work (e.g. I still cannot shoot through windows of many buildings).

Hope you can advise!

@ GvsE

If you want to have a pbo loaded instead of another, yours must be loaded first to block the following.

As such it must be more to the right in the modline (-mod=last;middle;first)

.kju,

loading aia sa with reyhard's fixes results in game crashing.

Here's the rpt

and here the mod line:

-mod=@cba_a3;@alive;@allinarmastandalone;@rds_a2_islandfixes;

@ GvsE

Unfortunately due to the structural improvements I made (splitting configs from the rest), it doesn't work together.

What you could do, is to move the duplicate from @AiASA\Addons to a #backup folder for now.

thanks .kju. I tried that and the game launches but then it's back to the old problem with the user interface being that of a2, inability to launch other mods, and only Utes and VT available in the editor.

I really hope you can integrate the fixes into aia sa, and I can't wait for it.

And as usual, thank you kindly for your instant support on the forum. :)

The mod has worked well since today :/

Now when I launch it it loads no a1/a2 content, only the base a3.

As a consequence AiA HQ loads only the replacements mods.

Tested in beta, stable and with/without mods but no luck =|

PS I'm using PWS