Sign in to follow this  
dkraver

Setting up buldozer

Looked around with the search funtion and found out from a couple of threads that you need to do this to get Buldozer to work with O2 light. So this should save some time for others.

- Copy the flashpoint.cfg from your flashpoint game folder and put in your buldozer folder.

- In O2 light you do the following.

Choose file and then options double click on external viewer and choose the buldozer.exe file from your buldozer folder. Then add the following line after the .exe

-window -noland -dx

So you have this in the filename slot

buldozer.exe -window -noland -dx

Well this is what i have found out for now. Might need to do more. So if you know more please add it to this post.

But from this you should be able to see a model in O2light in buldozer by using the external viewer button in O2light

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 13 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i do that it says:

cannot load bulldozer.exe<span id='postcolor'>

for buldozer you need an original version of Flashpoint

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 13 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i do that it says:

Do you have the original Flashpoint CD in your drive??

I have done everything you said but I still get an error message:

No entry 'bin\config.bin.CfgWorlds'.

What does it mean? And how do I fix it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Sep. 13 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 13 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i do that it says:

for buldozer you need an original version of Flashpoint<span id='postcolor'>

Is that right little fellar?

Well, then im lucky to have one of those.

And yes the fćashpoint cd is in the drive.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 13 2002,19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Sep. 13 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 13 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i do that it says:

for buldozer you need an original version of Flashpoint<span id='postcolor'>

Is that right little fellar?

Well, then im lucky to have one of those.

And yes the fćashpoint cd is in the drive.<span id='postcolor'>

then try to redownload Buldozer........ confused.gif

Hi!

I've the same problem like MAX - always I want to start Buldozer I recieve the following error message "no entry bin\config.bin.cfgworlds"!

Who can help???

Well, what version of Windows are y'all running?

BIS says that the 9x versions doesn't work properly with O2 and Buldozer, maybe it's that?

I hate to sound like an idiot, but where can i get bulldozer?  I understand what it does but i cant find it anywhere.

maybe revert back to flashpoint.cfg that came with O2 might help.

i run Win 98SE(don't laugh at me) and works ok with me.

i have ME and it works very good

lol, we really shouldn't be telling people "this is the only way" to set up Buldozer smile.gif

A few examples to illustrate my point:

1. I have O2 Light in D:\O2Light

and I have Buldozer in D:\O2Viewer even though the instructions clearly states that you should not have this (I run WinXP Pro)

2. Many people have O2 in D:\O2Light and Buldozer in D:\

3. OutbreakeR has both O2Light and Buldozer.exe in the same folder.

All of the above works for the people I've talked to.

Weird.

I suggest testing my approach, delete O2 and Buldozer from your harddrive (NOT the zips) and reinstall to #:\O2Light and #:\O2Viewer

then follow the installation instruction as well as copy the flashpoint.cfg file from your original OFP.

WAIT. I just had an idea. All of you tried to copy the flashpoint.cfg, right?

Well, how many of you have OFP:R?

It's safe to assume that OFP:R alters the flashpoint.cfg file, and so far as I am aware OFP:R is not compatible with Buldozer.exe.

So, I suggest that you somehow get a hold of the flashpoint.cfg for the _original_ OFP, and copy that to the buldozer folder.

Man, I think that's it.