Sign in to follow this  
genpatton043

Question Regarding Campaign Creation

OK, so I am finishing up the last of my missions for a campaign I am creating and there are a couple of things I could use some advice/help on. The most important are, how do I carry over the same soldiers and their equipment from one mission to the next?

For example, in the first mission, the player controls 15 men with assorted weapons. The mission itself is basically a "No win" situation as their parent unit is overrun and they themselves are trapped behind enemy lines, so to speak. I haven't gotten thru that first mission yet with everyone surviving, so, if the team meets their objectives and the mission ends and there are only 10 of them instead of 15, where do I need to adjust things so that at the start of Mission #2, those very same men AND the same amount of ammo/weapons are the same counts as they were at the end of mission #1? I'm assuming it is done in the Campaign Description file, however, so far, of the campaigns that I have unPBO'd and examined, I haven't seen this done. This can be done can it not?

Any helpful input is greatly appreciated.:D

Open up a harvest red and if you have it check out how they did it also on how to keep guns you can check our the pmc campaign.

The first thing you want to do when doing something that BI probably already have done is to check their missions and have they did it :)

Good luck with your campaign!

Green|