Sign in to follow this  
ReinventedOrigin

Takistan Life Uproar

Takistan Life Uproar

Our server is in need of new staff due to the old staff moving from the arma 2 server and onto the arma 3 server, So we are calling on new recruits to help us in our struggle to bring the server back to old standards.

Takistan life uproar has alot of unique features such as custom textures, real life ranks and real life laws unlike any other servers before we like to enforce the simulation aspect of role playing to bring the server up to different levels of experience, So with the server in need of new staff we will be likely to do a training course for every member attempting to be come a dedicated part of the community, which will likely make getting into our server a little tougher... But we all have to do tests right?

You can contact any of the staff on the teamspeak or in-game about the cause and they will most likely direct you to me where you can signup to be one of the following:

Defense Secretary:

Head of Swat:

Head of Traffic:

Chief of Police:

Head of Patrol:

Head of UN:

Head of Assassin:

Head of PMC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderator:

Moderator:

Moderator:

This is a simple list of the positions you can signup for but there maybe a few more in the future but just remember there are limited slots so get messaging because we wont be waiting!

You can contact me or any of the other staff by firstly signing up on the website and messaging us by email (In-Site) secondly you can use teamspeak 3 which would be my preferred method of doing things as it is easier to contact and use, I will link the site and the teamspeak below:

Site: http://takistanlifeuproar.com/

Teamspeak 3 Server: tseu3.vilayer.com:10010

Edited by ReinventedOrigin