- Parachute backpacks ... ADDED

- First aid kits ... ADDED

- Medikits ... ADDED

- Crosshairs ... FIXED

Known issues pending ...

- UH1Y gunners unable to be killed using a rifle

- UH1Y glass needs to be less clear

- CH47F resize

Please in case I've missed something, report it back.

u forget the one i posted before in the hueys ( both of them ), when 1 guy is in the gunner seat for example , the pilot cant get in , and also in the other way , if the pilot is in the gunners cant go in ( indeed in any seat )

At least it happens to me with the version uploaded in armaholic , ( tested 2 days ago with a friend in our test server )

when able upload the fix and we can report back if we can see any bug more ( very good addon dude , i was waiting the hueys quite a lot jaja )

Edited by Crazy_Pilot

u forget the one i posted before in the hueys ( both of them ), when 1 guy is in the gunner seat for example , the pilot cant get in , and also in the other way , if the pilot is in the gunners cant go in ( indeed in any seat )

At least it happens to me with the version uploaded in armaholic , ( tested 2 days ago with a friend in our test server )

when able upload the fix and we can report back if we can see any bug more ( very good addon dude , i was waiting the hueys quite a lot jaja )

As no-one else so far hasn't report that, I'll try to reproduced the issue and ofcourse try to fix it if exists ... thanks for the report back mate ...

i will retry to repat the check of this add on tomorrow again with a new download and reinstallation to be sure no corrupted data and i give u back the result , if its the same i could host the test for check it for ur self

Idk, with or without JSRS. i find the Hellfires very loud plus i don't see any smoke trails also the 25mm Cannon on the AH-1Z kinda sounds like a High ROF M14DMR (Arma 2 Sound) but idk maybe im just use to Arma 2 Sounds for the cannon. Other wise beautiful mod love them alot. Can't wait for final release to start using it all the time.

can you fix the turning of the AH-1Z and UH-1Ys pedal turning, its very nonresponsive

Mate "nonresponsive" its a different expression for each of us ... I'll try to play with their geometry as I did with UH1H but I'm not sure that any result might be globally accepted.

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

Idk, with or without JSRS. i find the Hellfires very loud plus i don't see any smoke trails also the 25mm Cannon on the AH-1Z kinda sounds like a High ROF M14DMR (Arma 2 Sound) but idk maybe im just use to Arma 2 Sounds for the cannon. Other wise beautiful mod love them alot. Can't wait for final release to start using it all the time.

I agree about Hellfire sound but not about the 25mm Cannon as this one inheriting from BIS default sounds.

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 ----------

i will retry to repat the check of this add on tomorrow again with a new download and reinstallation to be sure no corrupted data and i give u back the result , if its the same i could host the test for check it for ur self

I don't think that has anything to do with corrupted data but in any case I found that I'm unable to reproduce that as you are talking for live players and not AIs ...

I've put in the editor an empty heli with an AI as driver in it and there was no problem for me to choose any other position to get in ... same using the AI in gunner position ... etc.

Really enjoyed the Apache but the Black Hawks AND Hueys have terrible sound, from the Ghosthawk I believe which is not right, please change that or use A2 sounds if you can! :(

The Venom Huey (yoo-ee) has very heavy handling and the old school Huey still has terrible handling from when the dinosaurs roamed, never played a mod with decent handling for these, they can usually backflip 50 times faster than you can blink but now yours can side-roll at the same rate instead. :p

Lastly, the Cobra has very low-res cockpit textures.

Really enjoyed the Apache but the Black Hawks AND Hueys have terrible sound, from the Ghosthawk I believe which is not right, please change that or use A2 sounds if you can! :(

I'm working on that ...

The Venom Huey (yoo-ee) has very heavy handling and the old school Huey still has terrible handling from when the dinosaurs roamed, never played a mod with decent handling for these, they can usually backflip 50 times faster than you can blink but now yours can side-roll at the same rate instead. :p

I'm trying to impove their flying behavior but I'm not so good doing that ... we'll see ...

Lastly, the Cobra has very low-res cockpit textures.

ArmA 2 default textures ... I haven't touch them ...

Thanks for all the effort.

ArmA 2 default textures ... I haven't touch them ...

I thought as much, weird bug maybe. They look much better in my Arma 2.

Reported issues fixed so far ...

- UH1Y non viewable cargo ... FIXED

- CH47F wreck issue ... FIXED

- CH47F flares issue ... FIXED

- CH47F copilot issue ... FIXED

- UH1H stability issue ... IMPROVED

- UH60M flares issue ... FIXED

- UH60M rotor animation during formation ... FIXED

- Tracers color ... FIXED

- HUDs issues ... FIXED

- Number for Chaff / Flares ... INCREASED

- Available support types ... CAS ADDED

- Medikits ... ADDED

- Crosshairs ... FIXED

- UH1Y gunners unable to be killed using a rifle - FIXED

- CH47F resize - 15% UPSCALED

- Sounds - ALL SOUNDS REPLACED BY ArmA 2 ORIGINAL

- Flight Characteristics - IMPROVED

- UH1Y glass needs to be less clear - IMPROVED

- Hellfires sound loudness - REDUCED

- Improved Colision Lights - THANKS TO fullerpj

Known issues

- Still some helis seems to have heavy handling (Unable to do something better on that)

Wow. Great response time and nice list to keep the thread updated! Can't wit to try the changes....keep up the good work.

:yay:

I don't think that has anything to do with corrupted data but in any case I found that I'm unable to reproduce that as you are talking for live players and not AIs ...

I've put in the editor an empty heli with an AI as driver in it and there was no problem for me to choose any other position to get in ... same using the AI in gunner position ... etc.

Upload the fixed files when able dude , and if still happening to me , i will record it , or host the test play , up to u

thx and waiting for those files jaja

Tomorrow I'll post the update ...

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

UPDATE v2

After a lot of work I believe that it is time to update this addon as a great number of community people asked for.

Changelog:

- UH1Y non viewable cargo ... FIXED
- CH47F wreck issue ... FIXED
- CH47F flares issue ... FIXED
- CH47F copilot issue ... FIXED
- UH1H stability issue ... IMPROVED
- UH60M flares issue ... FIXED
- UH60M rotor animation during formation ... FIXED
- Tracers color ... FIXED
- HUDs issues ... FIXED
- Number for Chaff / Flares ... INCREASED
- Available support types ... CAS ADDED
- Medikits ... ADDED
- Crosshairs ... FIXED
- UH1Y gunners unable to be killed using a rifle - FIXED
- CH47F resize - 15% UPSCALED
- Sounds - ALL SOUNDS REPLACED BY ArmA 2 ORIGINAL
- Flight Characteristics - IMPROVED
- UH1Y glass needs to be less clear - IMPROVED
- Hellfires sound loudness - REDUCED
- Improved Colision Lights - THANKS TO fullerpj

Primary Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4kb3vfc69da4d0/HAFM_ArmA2_Helis_v2.rar

Note: This version completely replaces all previous files. Also first post links are updated.

On that update also server key is included.

Known issues

- Still some helis seems to have heavy handling (Unable to do something better on that)

Edited by Aplion

Thanks a lot for the headsup mate :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Played with this...nice work again!

Our group has been waiting for a good Chinook. Thanks for your efforts

It works fine for me! Just like to say these are fucking awesome! Great work Aplion!

Just one thing I've notice so far is when I use these helicopters in conjunction with ALiVE's CAS i noticed the AH1Z does not attack infantry just more or less enemy vehicles. I don't know if its on your end or their end. Still doing some testing :P. But the AH64D fucks shit up! Loving this already! :D

Yes, I tried several times

As you can see anyone else has no issue ... that means that the problem is at your end mate ...

Are you using Stable or Dev branch in A3 ?