Sign in to follow this  
SYH

How to troubleshoot A3

One proper, monster server, on a proper connection, hosted by BI so 80 people can join with their high-end PCs.

Stress test for 24hrs.

Then all report back.

No lies, no second thoughts, no hallucinations.

pure facts.

Either it is You BI and Your messed up code, either is the amount of crappy servers hosting Your othwerwise polished game, either are the clients and their crappy PCs causing all the whines.

There should be an official statement about this so we can end this agony once and for all.

I guess you haven't noticed. They do have a 72 player server up. Go test and report.

Ask yourself this. How long does a car in development get testdriven? 1 day or months?

Software is in many ways the same. Test and test again.

You pulled the nice comparison.

I usually use the same to compare with many things.

Now ask yourself this:

Do you get the opportunity to buy that car before its test driven enough?

No.

I see where this is goin.

The same way the A2 went.

unfortunately

P.S. i cannot find that 72 player server that you are talking about

at least not other than zero players in it running some weird game mode/mod.

Edited by SYH

Nice comparison. But at the same time, on some car brands and models, they recall EVERY car to get them fixed, sometimes years later.

I wish that was the case with OFP/Arma-series...

It is running Saok's mission, Whole lotta altis. Not a weird mission. The Dev/server admin/something said somewhere that the scripts etc are quite good, thats why they don't run Invade & Annex instead.

Found it: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169944-Arma-3-STABLE-server-1-10-quot-performance-binary-quot-feedback&p=2630791&viewfull=1#post2630791

I've been here since OFP so I know exactly what you are talking about. Poor performance has become a rule.

Edited by mamasan8

imagine you buy a car that randomly changes its performance.. you pay for 200HP but you get 100 on average..

how pissed would you be?