Sign in to follow this  
Lightningstrike

How to customize / edit / modify the inventory and loadout of an unit i'm placing ?

How to customize / edit / modify the inventory and loadout of an unit i'm placing ?

ps: is there a zeus how to or wiki ?

10x

Is the editing of ammo and weapon-boxes working for you guys?

I can't see what's currently in them and in the sub-menu's I am only seeing lots of backpacks and folded weapons.

I would love to create a box with just a sniper rifle and some ammo, as one of my players is a lone-wolf-camper-sniper..:) The idea is to spawn him as a civilian and then collect a rifle somewhere and fire on patrols, like a proper guerilla.

Is the editing of ammo and weapon-boxes working for you guys?

That does work. By placing an item like "basic weapons (Nato)", then clicking on "Clear" and adding the stuff you want afterwards. It's pretty sweet actually.

I'm wondering about the items "weapon cache (Nato)" and "ammo cache (Nato)" though: You can place these objects, you can edit the content of these objects, but these objects do not show up. What's the function of these objects?

Plus: There is this loadout item in the respawn module. If I place it, I get the popup that no loadouts are defined, but there's no possibility to define anything. Do I have to define the loadouts in the description.ext via CfgRespawnInventory before I can use that module? What do I have to do to use that?

A great addition to Zeus would be, if they'd work on proper documentation and explanation of the features, before they're being implemented...

I'm wondering about the items "weapon cache (Nato)" and "ammo cache (Nato)" though: You can place these objects, you can edit the content of these objects, but these objects do not show up. What's the function of these objects?

They can be placed for example in a pile of trash/car wreck/anything and serve as a hidden stash.

They can be placed for example in a pile of trash/car wreck/anything and serve as a hidden stash.

Didn't know that! New possibilities! Cheers!