Sign in to follow this  
[CORP] Sacha

AN/PNC-212 : Simple Military GPS Receiver

Thanks, but with the new versión, HUD mode not appear. I try without addons, only you addon, and if i press HUD key, this not appear, but is running (not show), because if i press normal key, SMGR not appear, i need push again HUD key, for erase hidded SMGR HUD, and now if i push normal SMGR key, this appear.

In resum, HUD run but is invisible.

And in my opinion size of the SMGR and text is very small, is difficult for my read the information.

Edited by Legolasindar

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Other issues have been reported, an other release will be coming real soon.

Here's what has been reported so far:

- HUD not visible when using Normal or larger interface display sizes. This is solved and ready for release.

- Delay too short to switch from FIX to CONT mode. This is solved and ready for release.

- Time displayed by SMGR not syncronized with server time.

- Battery level displayed in infobar not consistent with level displayed in Status menu.

- Error rate at low depth (-2/-5 meters) is to hight.

- When editing a waypoint, one can't know precisly wich text field is being edited.

Thanks for your support, it's alqways a pleasure to have such a dedicated and reactive community. Keep it up !

When linking the 212 with laserdesignator, is it possible to save a WP on what you are looking at? Besides writing it down manually and entering it later on.

Hi,

I have yet to release a new verison of the addon (ASAP), fixing some issues with the current one.

As for now it is not possible to save an aquired position to the WP list, I was laking time to implement it.

I'll take the request into account for a later release (date unknown).

I've also planned to make the SMGR connectable with a UAV terminal, so that a position could be aquired from a UAV laser.

Forgot to mention :

The SMGR cannot be placed in the GPS slot anymore, its a basic item like first aid kits.

I did this because i didn't find a way to disable the vanilla GPS when the SMGR was a GPS simulated item.

So to answer to PivMan, yes I think what you ask for is possible, but just don't know how to, sorry. I'll get back to that addon some time, and consider your request.

You can add this code to onLoad under one of your UI classes so that when your GPS is shown, the vanilla hud is hidden:

{((_this select 0) displayctrl _x) ctrlShow false} forEach [13301, 13302];

Not 100% sure, for me it worked to do that under class RscMiniMap to completely remove the vanilla gps hud. You might need to assign the minimap display to a variable and replace (this select 0) with that.

Edited by Robalo

Can confirm, using this on the map Imrali other than just loading the screen causes instant CTD

I am wondering if there is a download link for an AGM comaptible version of this addon. I was a devoted user of this and am frazzled by it's stall. I have heard rumors that it is still fully functional with modern addons by using the first release, but the armaholic link for it is gone. any help is appreciated

I am wondering if there is a download link for an AGM comaptible version of this addon. I was a devoted user of this and am frazzled by it's stall. I have heard rumors that it is still fully functional with modern addons by using the first release, but the armaholic link for it is gone. any help is appreciated

Hi, I used to equip my team with this GPS too. It was an awesome device but stop working well. There is this guy called @Kushluk and he has something very similar in his mission . Here is a screenshot .

If you get the standalone working, please let me know because I would like to have it :D

Hello Sacha. Nice to see a newer version, thanx.

I would like to ask if you can, for the "Acquired" Way-point from the Laser to be able to be "Marked/fixed". Or if it already does this then how?

Anyhoo this is a fun addon.

Hi,

Here is a download link of last version : http://www.corp-arma.fr/downloads/smgr.zip

It's been a long time since I worked on this, so I don't know if its AGM compatible.

Thank you, Is there any posibility you could provide us that old version 1.0? Because that worked well with our modset.

@kklownboy : Laser targeted positions connaot be saved as waypoints. I agree this would be needed. Unfortunatly I won't be working on this addon in the near future.

@AlexSegen : I'll take a look, but I don't think I still have the first version.

Cheers

I have tried everything and I can not get this to work that includes trying to load it with hardly any other mods for compatability It does not show up as an addon when trying to configure so I go to custom keys choose the 4 and 5 key bind them to a , and a . try going in and using it no dice. Also doing this in the editor