silola

"X-Cam" and "DAC" Project

No, DAC is a completely different project.

Hi,

I've released the next part of the X-Cam demo video :) :

Greeting

Silola

This is the first time I've seen a video of X-Cam. Holy shit. Has Google contacted you about a job position yet? :p

Every damn time, just when I think I've seen x-cam do it all he builds a friggan bridge with his wizardry and starts painting on trees from a selection at random.

there will be a glut of very creative maps once this released.

Most of the people just dropped out of the Make Arma Not War contest. They can't possibly win against this.

You're making some of the BIS devs themselves look like they should be looking for a new job (as I've said before).

I can't wait for this to come out, just so that BIS can make better maps. Lol... No but seriously, wholly shit this is amazing. This... it reminds me of like... A simple game where you can load a template and put what ever you want on it, but with an Engine like RV4. This, this is going to be hard as well to compete against in the MANW contest. Good job guys.

Hi,

I will not participate in the contest.

Many thanks for the nice comments :o

Silola

every time when i look at a new video from Xcam i think ,damn that looks very good....

we need something like this (to place on our terrains perfectly the objects).

Ok buldozer is great but this is fenomenal! :yay:

Hi,

I will not participate in the contest.

Many thanks for the nice comments :o

Silola

LOL BIS should just Nominate you with a special Award regardless contest or not

I plan to start building maps when this tool is released. Finally !!! :)

Don't underestimate the effort it takes to fill an area with stuff.... especially if you would like to have something detailed like Silolas sample map. The more detail the more effort.... (including creative efforts... ideas, concepts, whatever).

And the bigger a map should be, the more breath is necessary to finish it. But.... tbh... it will be a lot more easier after this beast left it's cage. ;)

And i'm excited too... hopefully it will be released soon.

I would rather have a small but very detailed map instead of a huge map with bad performance.

Large maps do not dictate bad performance. Altos runs better on high for me than Chernarus runs Normal graphics, and chernarus is smaller, and less detailed. That's saying a lot... I may attempt to design a map with a friend when this is released... Maybe. I've never done map design before.

I really want to have the x-cam in my hands xD Could you give us a date? although not accurate?

I really want to have the x-cam in my hands xD Could you give us a date? although not accurate?

Its a trap! Dont fall for it :P No Stress ... ! We all want ya stuff and we all can wait but please dont make the same failure to improve and improve and improve and finally saying ... I don´t wanna anymore. Like other rly good Modders did :(

I don´t think i say something you don´t know and its not new, not at all!

Please only have a fixed Release Goal for X-CAM.

Right now after reading the forum i´m pretty sad over some lost guys ...

Hey I always loved DAC for ARMA2 but never used the mod only the script versions. What is the major upside using the mod over the script? What is the last update on the X CAM. Avibird