silola

"X-Cam" and "DAC" Project

Call it an Object Placement editor that can be used in a mission!

If you configged the a2 objects, does this add them to the game? Or does it just let you place them if you have a3mp for aia terrain pack or something similar?

Hi Mike

ATM Silolas EU update is for AiA Terrainpack

With xCam you are able to place nearly 5k objects and save them as scripts for missions or as export file to import it within Terrainbuilder.

You will need AiA Terrainpack afterwards also.

Hi,

the roads were created with the terrain builder as usual, because there is no better way :)

In this respect, the AI ​​should behave accordingly.

Greeting

Silola

Wow! This is incredible! Can't wait to download. So much for downloading MCC. Hello X-Cam and DAC :o

Wow! This is incredible! Can't wait to download. So much for downloading MCC. Hello X-Cam and DAC :o

Why would you say that ?

They do totally different things - yes they share some features, i.e. a remote camera and the ability to place down an object.... er, that's about it as far as I can see ? MCC is designed as an ingame mission-making tool - Silola has SPECIFICALLY said that his tool is NOT designed for this.

A brilliant tool for sure ! But not a replacement or "Better than" MCC or even Zeus. All will have their place in the armory.

what an amazing piece of software!

mapmaking should be 1000 times easier with this.

extremely impressed!!!!

Now i finaly can relate to that feeling of a burning anticipation people keep telling me about. This will not only make it easier for Map-creators, but also Mission makers to really go into the fine details. We all know a single floating table that kills anyone that enters the room on a nice session about 2 hours in can be a real deal-breaker ^^.

Thank you so much for putting up this much effort to enhance everyones overall experience with A3.

Yeah, it is! awesome work! I can't wait for download and build killhouse!:)

Amazing work... after seeing that most recent video I am speechless. One question, it appears that you pre-built and then loaded the glass and wood shade object? Would this mean we could build things and then share and download other people's creations as well?

You can share your pre-builts with friends if you are on the same server, but exporting a prefab into a script that you than can import as prefab would be neat. Go Silola! :D

Yes it would. I wonder if anyone here once it is released will be able to convert it to run in conjunction with the existing editor and save objects into the sqm file...

After reading some other posts in several forums ...

We build a prototype map

this is a showcase of the things that can be done with xCam

xCam builds his own base of objects out of your loaded addons

because we want a maximum of detail we use AIA and get a huge library

Please don´t forget this while you discussing

The island is build without thinking about AI related things also not for people who live with hardware out of 2000

Late to the party as usual, but looks amazing as always Silola! Really looking forward to having DAC around again!