Sign in to follow this  
Supersix2

Attack & Defend, Sector Control Module

So whenever I place one of these objectives I am unable to select OPFOR as the defender or occupant for both modules. The flag does not show. I can see civ and ind flag still but no opfor. All I've placed down in the editor is a player named master and the zeus game master module and it's name is master so it syncs. Any idea's on anything else I might need to add? I've gotten vas working on it along with alive, however, thats my only problem is that i cant set opfor as the defender.

If you want that you must place the real zeus, a player always belongs to an side, and therefore can't place spawns / objectives for his enemy. I know, that sucks...

So the only way to play co-op with my friends and be zeus with objectives is to create a game logic then just remote control the unit? That's funny that I can't play as Zeus and a player and not be able to set the objective. I can place opfor, blufor, indi, civ units all day give them respawns but i can't set an objective? This needs to be fixed.

Yeah, it really needs to be fixed. But you could place a custom objective, or just remote control an AI :)