Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Igi-2: codemasters sign sas hero as military cons

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 15 2002,12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">for ofp we got ......... erm ........ wait .... ah , yes , erex served in the czech army smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey i do have some military and police experiences but i never sayd that i was on goverment budget tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 13 2002,04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Money......

Why right books about it and do interviews?

Money.........

Or maybe he has other reasons.<span id='postcolor'>

The signing of prominent, and media approved law enforcement and military "professionals" is marketing strategy, rather than on the purpose of technical advising.

It´s obvious the name and wrapping makes the quick buck, rather than actual content, it´s buisness, just as with trademarks.

The SAS "Buisness man" lends his name and appearance to the game, is mentioned in advertisement campaigns, the manual, guaranteeing for realism and all that blah...

thats how it works.

So what if he is doing this just for money?

Newsflash

1) With every Medal the army does not hand out big cash payments.

2) unfortunately, he and everyone else has to find a thing called currency in order to exchange it for goods and necessities (stupid isn't it!wink.gif.

Alas as well, skills such as "Can garot a man with his own shoelaces" and "Can fashion anti-tank rocket out of a bog roll and a tin of shoe polish" aren't really in high demand in the civilian sector (I know, who wouldn't need that!wink.gif

Good on him for making a bit of money.