Sign in to follow this  
locko1997

setting an script to activate a trigger

Well, my issue is simple... i have a lot of unit waypoints and i need to activate them with a script, so i want to use a trigger for that... the idea is that i set a fake alarm on a addAction, and i want the units to move, but i wont be able to do that if i dont know how to activate a trigger with an script...( ik i can just use radio alpha... )

I do this all the time, its really a nifty trick!

In the condition of the trigger, put something like:

trg1 == true

Then in your script, wherever you want the trigger to be activated, put:

trg1 = true

That way, whenever trg1 is true, the trigger will activate. If you want to use it repeatedly, you'll need to include trg1 = false in the On Act.

• Thanks 1

Well i tryed that, but i probably forgot the double == .... thanks!

Woops, sorry. Forgot triggers don't like booleans. Change true to 1 in the condition and script. So to you, true is 1, false is 0. Same effect, different definition.

;2629494']Woops' date=' sorry. Forgot triggers don't like booleans. Change true to 1 in the condition and script. So to you, true is 1, false is 0. Same effect, different definition.[/quote']

Im feeling really stupid right now... why i didnt thought that!? hahaha, thanks!

Im feeling really stupid right now... why i didnt thought that!? hahaha, thanks!

All good, it happens. Just don't let little things, like the list in the error of things it expected, be ignored, as that is exactly how you debug your own mission.