The mod is a work in progress, you can't. :)

I believe the mod is in the Make Arma Not War contest and the deadline for that is October 28th, only 10 more days, it should be released then.

Thanks for releasing it! Obviousy, there's little content at the moment, but it's very promising. I've killed 40 raptors in the mission, and I can't wait to kill my first T-Rex if ever you release it some time (which I hope you will!).

Great job.

I'm a fan, it's really a very good job of modeling dinosaurs on ArmA3 !!

Keep doing this it's really good !!

Wow, that kind of amazing scripting and modelling like that, imagine if a Xenomorph got involved...OOooooo....:cool:

I tested the raptors on Stratis , and it work Great !!! :)

Good Job Dude ! :)

Hey guys!

thx for all the positive feedback! Me and Bad Benson are glad to know you guys enjoy the first release of this "mod".

there will be an update for the raptor soon which will fix the animation glitches in mutliplayer....

and

i want to show you the first work in progress picture of the new trex model im working on.

it will be much more based on the trex you see in the jurassic park movie...im doing this again because there is a change in my animation work step which will make it much easier to make animations....and because it will look much cooler...and by the way im working on some fences as you can see...

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141107/t7a7vfjc.jpg (1085 kB)

Edited by McRuppert

Amazing! What about the map or barriers we can see? Part of the mod too?

Amazing! What about the map or barriers we can see? Part of the mod too?

the fences are made by me and will come with some updates, the map is not part of the mod you can download here (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24455)

i reworked the head of the trex and now it looks like the movie one in my opinion.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141109/6qwc3jor.jpg (842 kB)

Edited by McRuppert

Head is much better indeed.

Not convinced with the size of the body however.

Great work though!

Oh McRuppert, you'll love my new Nuba isle added to the Island Panthera 3.0 project for A3. Coming this month. We have fences too... and a Pantherea Park, all we need are "the embryos" ;)

dinopark.jpg

Edited by IceBreakr

Awesome work Icebreaker! I just finished rewatching Jurassic Park 1-3 (marathon)! Will there be an A and B site? :D

Oh McRuppert, you'll love my new Nuba isle added to the Island Panthera 3.0 project for A3. Coming this month. We have fences too... and a Pantherea Park, all we need are "the embryos" ;)

http://www.vojak.si/ibis/dinopark.jpg

I heard like a T-Rex roar seeing this...

Tan taaaan tantaaaan tadataaaaa tada ta taaaaa !!!

MAKE THEM LIVE, MAN !!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I'm really sorry to stress, but since I seen that amazing pic of Icebreakr I can't take it in anymore: are you working yet in adding dinosaurs in a map and make survival mode ? I know there is yet a mod which do so, but I love so much your dinosaurs and wish so much a coop mode with your works !!! They are pretty amazing and those animation are sweet !!!

Btw, how about the progress with the T-Rex ? Keep us updated as (at least I) can't wait to see more ;P

Great work, man. Great work indeed !! @BohemiaInteractiveshouldhirethisguy

McRuppert please fix:

- sliding half underground (no anims) on dedicated servers, Bad Benson is aware of this issue

- they can't climb on dock objects (shipyards)

I was playing with this mod and wanted to know if the AI can be more advanced into various moods:

For example:

Hungry - Raptors go on the hunt to eat and can it also eat the animals on the map with TWP mods animals addon? Would be funny to see the raptors hunt, kill and eat goats, rabbits and pigs. I mean, you can do it in Dayz so why not?

Protect Territory - Like garrison and patrol a known area

Attack and hunt - just like current AI

Sleep/Rest and retreat back to own territory.

I was thinking about this against the Jurrassic Park movies but perhaps it may be too complicated. Would be awesome to setup this mod like Alien Vs Predator game. Hunt or be hunted.

Its only My AGM, and Xmed, TFAR crash when I spawn Raptor in Dedi server?